Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats going on? I just bought a 2002 GT and came across this board. Looked like it'd be useful for getting some info about my car and a good resource to ask questions I might have. Just thought I'd say hey.:wavey:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Whats going on? I just bought a 2002 GT and came across this board. Looked like it'd be useful for getting some info about my car and a good resource to ask questions I might have. Just thought I'd say hey.:wavey:
Welcome aboard GO!!!!! I am new myself and hope to gather some helpful info as well.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Newb here also,

mostly into things on 2 wheels that go fast, but its getting cold, riding season almost over, so I started looking around. :hspin: <-----this is fuggin funny

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Newb here also,

mostly into things on 2 wheels that go fast, but its getting cold, riding season almost over, so I started looking around. :hspin: <-----this is fuggin funny
I hear ya. I thought this looked like a good site for general questions and such. My primary rush also comes from two wheels. But I've always liked the look of the Eclipse and as soon as I had a chance to buy one I hopped right on it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
welcome. what do you have planned for the 3g??

Thanks. I haven't really come up with a plan yet. I have heard that the aftermarket for them is kinda slim. Well in comparrison to the 2g anyway. I was just thinking some basic stuff like CAI an aftermarket exhaust and mostly just cosmetic stuff. I didn't really buy it for speed. I have a bike for that.

·
Premium Member
3,084 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts