1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
124 Posts
I mean one is a 12" package and one is a 10" for the same price, so i'd say go with the 12"'s. Their both pretty good brands.

·
Banned
66 Posts
yea I would definitely go with the 12" subs instead of the 10's for the same price.. plus the box is insulated so the sound is going to be nice as hell.. good price too

good luck with it

·
Registered
260 Posts
for mids and tweeters i'd highly recommend kicker ds 6.5" components in the front and matching kicker ds 6x9" 3 - ways in the back, me and a few others here run them and theyre really good for the price

i got both sets for $160 total and im running them off my pioneer hu and they sound amazing, and i dont even need a sub :ndance:

feel free to check out my member's ride thread for pics of them installed :yesway:

·
Premium Member
4,967 Posts
Are you more interested in volume or sound quality? Don't assume the 10's are a bad deal just because they are smaller. They might sound better (more accurate).

·
Premium Member
6,548 Posts
Are you more interested in volume or sound quality? Don't assume the 10's are a bad deal just because they are smaller. They might sound better (more accurate).
:agreed:

Size isn't everything, when i was researching my setup I went with 2 10" Rockford Fosgate subs, 300w RMS between the 2, "600w peak" although I can almost guarantee that they are underrated... Anyways - From my research 10's tend to be a little more accurate. I'm running them in a sealed box with almost the perfect amount of internal volume.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts