1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
260 Posts
for mids and tweeters i'd highly recommend kicker ds 6.5" components in the front and matching kicker ds 6x9" 3 - ways in the back, me and a few others here run them and theyre really good for the price

i got both sets for $160 total and im running them off my pioneer hu and they sound amazing, and i dont even need a sub :ndance:

feel free to check out my member's ride thread for pics of them installed :yesway:

·
Premium Member
6,548 Posts
Are you more interested in volume or sound quality? Don't assume the 10's are a bad deal just because they are smaller. They might sound better (more accurate).
:agreed:

Size isn't everything, when i was researching my setup I went with 2 10" Rockford Fosgate subs, 300w RMS between the 2, "600w peak" although I can almost guarantee that they are underrated... Anyways - From my research 10's tend to be a little more accurate. I'm running them in a sealed box with almost the perfect amount of internal volume.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.