Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well long story short. Went to drive thru car was it ended up warping my wheel forcing me on to my spare. Driving to school this morning my anti lock light came on. Is this normal being on the spare or no?

·
Premium Member
16,710 Posts
I would think so. Your computer is probably seeing a difference in # of rotations between the two front tires, thus causing the Anti Lock light to come on. Check your owners manual in the anti lock section it should go over this.

·
Banned
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would think so. Your computer is probably seeing a difference in # of rotations between the two front tires, thus causing the Anti Lock light to come on. Check your owners manual in the anti lock section it should go over this.
yea thats what i was thinking. My tC had a similar issue with the spare only it was the tire pressure light.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I also have a question about my Anti-Lock light and just dont want to flood the forums so I'll as here. Well my light used to go on and now in the snow when i slam my brakes on, you can hear it working just no light is comming on. Anyone have any problems like this and if so should I even worry?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts