Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, where are the 3Gs in AZ? please don't tell me in Phoenix. that is too far from me. anybody in Sierra Vista???

·
Premium Member
3,084 Posts
alfbocanegra said:
Hey guys, where are the 3Gs in AZ? please don't tell me in Phoenix. that is too far from me. anybody in Sierra Vista???
where's sierra vista?

i'm in northern peoria!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I-10 exit 302 to Fort Huachuca. Stay on 90 and you'll hit Sierra Vista in no time. Be carefull when you pass Huachuca City, five-0 will give you a ticket if you are doing 46 in a 45 mph zone.

·
Nothing Special
8 Posts
Most likely a thousand years too late. But yeah, I'm with you on this. There seems to be no 3g enthusiasts here in SV.:(

·
Protect this house
6,741 Posts
There used to be a AZ scene, check some of my past threads. I know a few 3gs that don't log on here, we don't meet up because so many people flake out and don't show up

·
Registered
10 Posts
I would if anyone was still up for it. I use to meet up with the srtforums guys when I had an srt. Sold it to pay off my wifes cc and bought this mug. I can't help but try to fix up any car I have. Let me know if there is any interest. You guys probably have a ton of knowhow on these cars.

·
Foolish-Pleasure
612 Posts
Ill go. But Saturday im going to max speed and leave my car there probably since they need to check my car out for a quote on turbo piping and installation. They said a few hours depending on how busy

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Foolish-Pleasure
612 Posts
Oh yeah body shop to.. on the way back home this Saturday a truck turned to my lane fast and hit my passenger side spun and hit a curb breaking my bumper and exhaust(no muffler) basically half exhaust. Insurance said to not fix it till money comes in from accident :) so new bumper and exhaust soon. Just pick a day and time. Ill try my best

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ah dude. That stinks. I wouldn't go to max speed if I were you though. I was just there a couple weeks ago and had them install my springs, struts, and camber kit.. Now my front passenger side is bottoming out and I think it has to do with their shotty install. I was there for a total of four hours with no one else in the place and the guy working on my car looked confused when I showed them the camber kit. Just sayin.. I almost didn't trust them with a pretty common installation, let alone a turbo build.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yea, I mean no doubt they might be better at engine stuff so you could see what they say. I researched a ton of shops before going to them. You just never know what to expect with tuner shops. Anyways, if there is still interest I am in for a Sunday night meet. Maybe in two Sundays from now. +1 in this thread if you can come. We can figure out an exact time and place later.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts