Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I moved to AZ a few weeks ago. After lots of trouble getting my eclipse here, she came through like a champ. I'm eager to get involved with what seems to be a very active car community in Phoenix AZ. I live on the edge of scottsdale, near thunderbird and 51. But, I'm willing to drive an hour or so to meet up with any fellow eclipse drivers. My girlfriend and I don't know much to do around town yet anyways.

Drive Well,
Valeness

·
Fossilized Member
1,206 Posts
if you're in scottsdale, you have the pavillions over there on the east side. Indian bend exit off the loop 101. If front of the Mcdonalds every Saturday. It's pretty big. The big show on my side of town (northwest valley) is at the Mixteca on Bell road and 67th Ave. which also shares the Kmart parking lot. Both shows have Dj's and food specials every saturday. I don't go all the time, but when i do, I'm usually in my old vintage pickup.

Car show info source for all of Arizona:: Arizona Cruise-In's

·
Registered
120 Posts
yeah the pavillions is a good choice i havent been to the other one tho. you can also follow Desert Street Scene on facebook and they will have some meets up on there from time to time. i think there is one this weekend.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts