Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Pretty Pretty Panda
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wanted to know if there is going to be any meets in the next few months?

I might have a small get together this weekend, I know chrs870621345 is supposed to come up from MD on saturday to deliver parts and help me put on my lambo hinges.

So if anyone wants to get together you are more then welcome to come down or over or what not :p

Nikki-

·
Mitsu In Disguise
632 Posts
Well, I see that you have already made your way over to MitsuOAMA.com. Many of the active members in the region on this site are members over there. Our meets tend to get organized over on MitsuOAMA more than they do here. Right now we are planning our 2nd Annual BBQ/Mitsu's in the Park Meet. The date has been set Apr12 w/ a May24 raindate. Location is being decided but so far it looks like it is gonna be at Great Falls Park on the VA/MD line Here's a link to the planning thread:

2nd Annual MitsuOAMA BBQ/Mitsu's in the Park meet - Mitsubishi Owners Association Mid Atlantic

·
Christopher Pearce
2,542 Posts
We are also planning a meet for the Carlisle Performance and Style show. Like Doug said, make your way over to the regional site and take a look.

·
Christopher Pearce
2,542 Posts
Well, there is plenty of time to plan and work schedules, so no worries.

·
Registered
280 Posts
we hould have a upper east coast meet in virginia or md or pa. id be their. just throwin out ideas. im tryin to meet some other people with 3gs. i know a couple of 3 g that would be willing to go

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
we hould have a upper east coast meet in virginia or md or pa. id be their. just throwin out ideas. im tryin to meet some other people with 3gs. i know a couple of 3 g that would be willing to go
You really don't read much do you? There IS a major meet scheduled. In fact, there are SEVERAL. You live in the middle of all of it. It was even mentioned earlier in this SAME thread. :uh:

Well, I see that you have already made your way over to MitsuOAMA.com. Many of the active members in the region on this site are members over there. Our meets tend to get organized over on MitsuOAMA more than they do here. Right now we are planning our 2nd Annual BBQ/Mitsu's in the Park Meet. The date has been set Apr12 w/ a May24 raindate. Location is being decided but so far it looks like it is gonna be at Great Falls Park on the VA/MD line Here's a link to the planning thread:

2nd Annual MitsuOAMA BBQ/Mitsu's in the Park meet - Mitsubishi Owners Association Mid Atlantic

1 - 10 of 10 Posts