Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, i have posted this question in the meets section and they got locked, im sorry! im new to forums, i was just alittle confused! I thought the meets section was for talking about meets and Photos and i see im not the onlly one whos done that! :lol: but are there any meets near Des Moines Or Ankeny? cuz i would love to ge to one this summer/ spring. ive heard of a few but i dont really want to drive verry far.

·
Super Trooper =b
351 Posts
Yes, i have posted this question in the meets section and they got locked, im sorry! im new to forums, i was just alittle confused! I thought the meets section was for talking about meets and Photos and i see im not the onlly one whos done that! :lol: but are there any meets near Des Moines Or Ankeny? cuz i would love to ge to one this summer/ spring. ive heard of a few but i dont really want to drive verry far.
I drive out to Des Moines for lacrosse games during the season but I have weekly soon to be daily meets because of summer but if you don't want to drive all the way out for just 60-100 cars then keep an eye out for the ice cream cruise its pretty much the biggest event of the year for the midwest and 1320video.com and other people film plus we've had companies bring their show cars out before.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I drive out to Des Moines for lacrosse games during the season but I have weekly soon to be daily meets because of summer but if you don't want to drive all the way out for just 60-100 cars then keep an eye out for the ice cream cruise its pretty much the biggest event of the year for the midwest and 1320video.com and other people film plus we've had companies bring their show cars out before.
So where's that show at? Is it anywhere near desmoines? And there's a weekly carshow at the fair grownds every tuseday nights that have all types of cars! That would be perfect for a meet sometime this summer!

·
Super Trooper =b
351 Posts
its in omaha, nebraska about an hour drive but there are a lot of people coming from out of state for this thing. its huge. the date is august 13th a saturday.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts