Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive been working on the 3g eclispe and 2g stratus now for around 4 years. have done it all from body kits, nitrious, turbo, and ripp kits. and i know everyone is going into winter time so who wants to do some major work on there cars

·
2k1 GT @ 8psi
357 Posts
wow...the timing could not be any better man! I just tried going to 2 of the performance shops in town and both were booked for weeks. My car isnt running at all, so it needs to be towed whereever it goes. With the symptoms, I have something preventing my engine from freely turning, which we think is a main bearing, but of course it could be many other things. I am in Carol Stream(near schaumburg). I will pay cash to get my baby running! Let me know what you think.

·
54,460 Posts
yank the serp belt and see if it then will turn over. if it does then an accessory locked up, if it doesnt check that the starter is working, batter good, connections good, put a breaker on the crank pulley bolt and see if you can spin it at all. if it spins ok then theres probably not an internal engine issue.

·
2k1 GT @ 8psi
357 Posts
I can still turn it over with a 1/2" Drive but it is very difficult. I would take a belt off, but I recently moved into an apartment building where touching your car is a crime. I get caught one more time and im evicted!

·
n00b hater
5,255 Posts
I can still turn it over with a 1/2" Drive but it is very difficult. I would take a belt off, but I recently moved into an apartment building where touching your car is a crime. I get caught one more time and im evicted!
Say wha?? In Omro? What kind of place is that to live where you can't work on your car or "touch" it? And who said that touching your car is a crime? I never heard of such a thing. I would tell them to go get bent and lick me where I pee.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey if u want me to come look at it pm me your number and ill give u a call this week, tell me when would be the best time for me to come by perfer during the day

·
Supraman72
428 Posts
Looking to get a set of gt sideskirts painted and installed. I already have them, it's just sitting in my garage. If your interested the job is yours. Let me know and we can work something out. I'm located in Hanover Park.

·
Registered
107 Posts
where exactly do u live in illinois cause ive only got some basic like performace shit for my car cause i cant find any good performace shops only mexican shops lmao. and they only good shop i found wants to charge 120 dollars an hour to install shit

1 - 12 of 12 Posts