Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
More guns than sense
38,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I won't lie, tickets are ludicrously expensive. For the Philly game on December 16th, it'll cost about $200 per ticket; for the Divisional Round playoff game, $234 on up; and the NFC Championship game (assuming they get that far) will be $300, at least.

But, this is the best season the Cowboys have ever had and one of the last opportunities to see a playoff game at the damp, cold dungeon that is Texas Stadium. So are any of y'all willing?

·
More guns than sense
38,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Another thought, the Cotton Bowl is going to be on January 1st and will feature Missouri (who until they lost to OU yesterday, was ranked #1 in the country :shock: ) vs. Arkansas (Darren McFadden, wut :agreed: ). Tickets are much, much cheaper, like starting in the $60-$70 range.

·
n00b hater
5,255 Posts
Shit kaboobie...what types of details do you have for this. Not so much on the 16th game but the playoff tickets. Online they have been sold out since like week 6 or 7 for regular season, so if you can get back with a PM or whatever's easier, this is a high possibility. I have NEVER been to Texas Stadium and would LOVE to be there for a playoff game. More curious as to how and when to get tickets for the playoffs I guess.

:wub: you! :bowdown:

·
Take Dat Wit CHU!!!!
12,705 Posts
Another thought, the Cotton Bowl is going to be on January 1st and will feature Missouri (who until they lost to OU yesterday, was ranked #1 in the country :shocked: ) vs. Arkansas (Darren McFadden, wut :agreed: ). Tickets are much, much cheaper, like starting in the $60-$70 range.
the place will be full with southlake carroll fans. no wonder they got the shaft! south lake payed them off so they could have thier star qb play at home!

·
More guns than sense
38,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Shit kaboobie...what types of details do you have for this. Not so much on the 16th game but the playoff tickets. Online they have been sold out since like week 6 or 7 for regular season, so if you can get back with a PM or whatever's easier, this is a high possibility. I have NEVER been to Texas Stadium and would LOVE to be there for a playoff game. More curious as to how and when to get tickets for the playoffs I guess.

:wub: you! :bowdown:
I don't really have any "deals" to speak of. Honestly, if someone had the hookup, I'd prefer getting tix with them :lol: You can easily get sold-out tickets at any ticket exchange such as Stub Hub (I usually get all my sporting events tickets through them) or local ticket brokers like Metro Tickets. You just can't get 'em anywhere near face value :twitch:

·
More guns than sense
38,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Okay, I need to narrow this down. Post up your budget and game preference and I'll take it from there. I can foot the bill initially (I think :sweat: ) but I'll need immediate payment what with the prices we're talking about here.

December 16th, Sunday -- Dallas Cowboys vs. Philadelphia Eagles @ 3:15pm

January 12th or 13th, Saturday or Sunday -- Dallas Cowboys vs. TBD (Divisional Championship)

January 1st, Tuesday -- Missouri vs. Arkansas @ 10:40 am

·
stupid booster
7,219 Posts
December 16th, Sunday -- Dallas Cowboys vs. Philadelphia Eagles @ 3:15pm

I knew a guy last year that was a agent for one of the cowboys. LMC if i can get ahold of him

·
21,478 Posts
I can try and get ahold of the Air Force Base to see about Cowboys tickets. They almost always have them :)

·
21,478 Posts
Disregard Shihab. I called the base, but they sold out of their tickets back in June :lol:

On a positive note, all of next seasons games are sold out from what i've read, but the military will still get theirs. I can buy some tickets for games next year if anyone is interested. The tickets will arrive in May 08

·
n00b hater
5,255 Posts
Disregard Shihab. I called the base, but they sold out of their tickets back in June :lol:

On a positive note, all of next seasons games are sold out from what i've read, but the military will still get theirs. I can buy some tickets for games next year if anyone is interested. The tickets will arrive in May 08
Sweet. The wife and I are working on making plans for this to happen. We saved ourselves a ton of money not by switching to Geico, but by consolidating our bills. :lol: So whenever you have any info as time progresses, we are going to make it possible.

·
More guns than sense
38,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Argh, never mind, this month is just killing me with expenses :( I can afford to hang out, drink, whatever on game days but $300 tickets anywhere are out of the budget :eek:

·
21,478 Posts
Argh, never mind, this month is just killing me with expenses :( I can afford to hang out, drink, whatever on game days but $300 tickets anywhere are out of the budget :eek:
Bachelor Party :ndance:

Is anyone throwing any parties for next weekends games? Carol and I are arriving at 1pm

·
More guns than sense
38,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I can hang out during the day but one of the server guys at the main facility worked his last weekend last week so I'm stuck filling in between Addison and Dallas e.g. I can't hang out past 6 pm Saturday or Sunday.

·
Space for rent
326 Posts
hey curry vampire,

count me in. i'll go to a playoff game... although today's performance was pretty sad and i hate tony **** for having a hot girlfriend.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts