Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I violated Sam
10,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched here, but all the old threads are, well, old... Anyone recently get any online? I need to start a new regimine next week and I'm looking for a stack. I can't find any on any reputable sites. Damn FDA :madfawk:

·
Chalk City Bitch
14,263 Posts
I searched here, but all the old threads are, well, old... Anyone recently get any online? I need to start a new regimine next week and I'm looking for a stack. I can't find any on any reputable sites. Damn FDA :madfawk:
PM Cam. I think he may be able to point you in the right direction.

·
Call it Karma
2,782 Posts
I'd be interested in hearing what side effects you experienced.
I went on the ECA stack without the asprin for the month of October and it worked wonders, but I found it hard to eat enough food because of my decreased appetite. So I stopped after a month and my eating habits changed a ton. I began binge eating even at times when I wasn't hungry. I was eating to the point of almost puking. It's hard to explain, but it seemed like I had a massive increase in appetite after I stopped the ECA stack. I didn't gain much weight, however I couldn't go long without eating something or craving food. My eating habits are back to normal now. This was most likely not caused by the ephredra but by the lipo6 pills I was taking. I am not sure. But I will never again go on the ECA stack again. It made me feel like blob after I stopped. Oh and btw I did a ton of research prior to going on the ECA stack, and I didn't do anything wrong or out of order.

·
I violated Sam
10,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I went on the ECA stack without the asprin for the month of October and it worked wonders, but I found it hard to eat enough food because of my decreased appetite. So I stopped after a month and my eating habits changed a ton. I began binge eating even at times when I wasn't hungry. I was eating to the point of almost puking. It's hard to explain, but it seemed like I had a massive increase in appetite after I stopped the ECA stack. I didn't gain much weight, however I couldn't go long without eating something or craving food. My eating habits are back to normal now. This was most likely not caused by the ephredra but by the lipo6 pills I was taking. I am not sure. But I will never again go on the ECA stack again. It made me feel like blob after I stopped. Oh and btw I did a ton of research prior to going on the ECA stack, and I didn't do anything wrong or out of order.
That seems unique to you. I took original Hydroxycut for almost 2 months and no ill effects other than feeling jittery in the beginning. Once my body adapted I was fine. It worked fantasticly well too. It helped curb my appetite, gave me extra energy, and definitley helped burn the fat. I wish that formula was still available.

·
Platinum Member
707 Posts
yeah i had some side effects too.
1) Got a little arythmia for a little while there. Heart issues are commonly associated with ephedrine
2) smoked while taking it a few times, and that fucked my lungs up for a little while. Ephedrine opens up your lungs more, and when i smoked, the smoke got a lot deeper than it would have without me taking ephedrine. it was stupid of me, so dont do that

·
One Lucky Fuck
10,172 Posts
Sal, BOLT Ephedrine is what you want. google it and you should be able to find it (BOLT Ephedrine HCl 25mg)

·
2001 GT Convertible
7 Posts
I know a place in New Hampshire, pm if you want, has a bunch also good supradrol, that stuff is great too.

·
I violated Sam
10,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So I found a local Walgreens that still has Primatene tablets. They were only $6.99 for 60 12.5mg tablets which is half the price most websites have vasopro 25mg tabs 24ct. So with a no-doz and low dose aspirin stack I'm about at the same price for what I used to pay for hydroxycut. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I work at supplement store called Supplementcentral.com located in Pittsburgh PA and we have many products with ephedra in them and we also sell just straight ephedra buy the box...the 2 products that we carry of straight ephedra are called mega-pro and biotek...We sell them for $10.50 a box.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts