Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, got a boosted gt with an extensive list of modifications. Currently it still uses a Greddy Emanage Blue for tuning... I know it's a bit outdated but I have to deal with this for the moment. Anyways, anyone still have any sort of basemaps for a turbo v6? Doesn't matter what sort of program is used, just anything that I can compare my tune to. I know I'm pushing my luck here at this point in time but anything helps.
Thanks guys!
-Hubert

·
Registered
143 Posts
First off, Mitsubishi stopped turboing the eclipse after 99, so 2000 and up is all aftermarket. Silvertune probably has what you would be looking for, but any maps for boost are all custom made.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know that. The original post speaks for itself...I've tried contacting a couple of known gentlemen within this platform and unfortunately no luck. Not many guys are still around on this page like they used to.

·
Registered
1 Posts
im new here, but ive owned a boosted mivec swapped 2g strat for some years now, i believe we are after the same thing, go search and read the "big Maps reality" thread, i can save you some reading and send you a base rom if you wanna give it a go, just let me know... i like to think this site isnt dead yet!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I know that. The original post speaks for itself...I've tried contacting a couple of known gentlemen within this platform and unfortunately no luck. Not many guys are still around on this page like they used to.
Are you on the Club3G Facebook page? It'd be easier to try and get in contact with Silvertune or any of the other guys from there since not many are on here anymore..

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im new here, but ive owned a boosted mivec swapped 2g strat for some years now, i believe we are after the same thing, go search and read the "big Maps reality" thread, i can save you some reading and send you a base rom if you wanna give it a go, just let me know... i like to think this site isnt dead yet!!
Please do, anything would help for comparison. But thank you, I appreciate it.
[email protected]

·
Registered
5 Posts
I would love to have the same map I have a 4g64 in a 98 Eclipse that used to be a 420a turbo from a EVO 3 and can't get it tune I hope I don't have to run a dual ECU because of the automatic transmission. [email protected]

·
Registered
5 Posts
I would love to have the same map I have a 4g64 in a 98 Eclipse that used to be a 420a. turbo from a EVO 3 and can't get it tune I hope I don't have to run a dual ECU because of the automatic transmission. [email protected]

·
Registered
5 Posts
I would love to have the same map I have a 4g64 in a 98 Eclipse that used to be a 420a. turbo from a EVO 3 and can't get it tune I hope I don't have to run a dual ECU because of the automatic transmission. [email protected]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts