Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
hashtagyolo
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just browsing exhausts right now for my 2001 Eclipse GT and wanted to know if anyone has tried the GReddy Spectrum Elite (SE) exhaust on a v6. And if you have how did it sound, maybe sound clip? Thanks.

·
hashtagyolo
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also, If the SE is a no, I was thinking about the Evo2. Anyone have this one? I've just seen sound clips on YouTube but thought it sounded pretty nice. Or is there a better option?

·
Registered
12,548 Posts
There is no "better" exhaust for this platform. You won't get any gains at all from any other them, all they do is give you sound. So find something that sounds nice and buy it if you're so inclined to spend that much money. IMO, go magnaflow.

·
hashtagyolo
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There is no "better" exhaust for this platform. You won't get any gains at all from any other them, all they do is give you sound. So find something that sounds nice and buy it if you're so inclined to spend that much money. IMO, go magnaflow.
Yea sound was all I was concerned about. Just don't want it to sound rice. I'll check out Magnaflow. Any recommendations?

·
Vicious
143 Posts
I was dead set on the EVO 2 until the day I purchased my exhaust. I happened to stumble into a video of the Greddy Ti-C, and instantly knew that it was the one. Just look at as many vids as you can, and you'll find the one that fits you. Below is a link to a vid right after I installed mine, and there's one without the silencer too if you're interest. Good luck :D

YouTube - 2004 Mitsubishi Eclipse GTS - GReddy Ti-C exhaust

·
hashtagyolo
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was dead set on the EVO 2 until the day I purchased my exhaust. I happened to stumble into a video of the Greddy Ti-C, and instantly knew that it was the one. Just look at as many vids as you can, and you'll find the one that fits you. Below is a link to a vid right after I installed mine, and there's one without the silencer too if you're interest. Good luck :D

YouTube - 2004 Mitsubishi Eclipse GTS - GReddy Ti-C exhaust
Damn that sounded nice. Like you said I've been almost positive the Evo2 is what I want, but might need to reconsider now. Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts