Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a white 3g with the ss kit on it? maybe even spoilerless? this is all I could find.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
also has anyone installed this kit with the flares and stock skirts? I'm not a fan of the sides but I ordered the whole kit. Thanks

·
Premium Member
14,853 Posts
The flares and stock skirts wouldn't really work...anyway, this is what I have saved.

White Rabbit needed to lower his shit...

·
Registered
127 Posts
Take some of these pics, along with some stock white skirts and spoilerless 3g pics, and post in the photoshop section. They will make it with stock skirts and no spoiler to give you a good idea if you haven't got one already. heck, they'll even do it gunmetal or white.

·
"Suck my unit"
2,927 Posts
mmmmmmmm gun metal.....especially the Lexus IS300 grey. Graphite Grey I think its called. Yum.
I love that color, it would look awesome on a 3G. Throw on a set of black rims with a polished lip and a drop :hbang:

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Take some of these pics, along with some stock white skirts and spoilerless 3g pics, and post in the photoshop section. They will make it with stock skirts and no spoiler to give you a good idea if you haven't got one already. heck, they'll even do it gunmetal or white.
I have Photoshop ,thats why I was asking for pics lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts