Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
w00t w00t
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I didnt want to go here about this but I guess I have not choice. I bought a set of tinted rear corners from this guy back on November 4th, at first I was told that he would ship the lights out when he received a different set from another member. I was okay with that, then he finally told me that he got the lights and was going to ship my out. Then I get a message saying that he lost one of the lights and he didnt know where it went that was in december. I told him thats fine just give me a refund and I'll be on my way, well he said that he thinks he might know where the other light is so I wait. Now its been well over 2 months and I havent received the lights or a refund or any type of message about whats going on with this. I see that he logs in on this forum and on the .ORG all the time but yet I dont get any replies here or there. So I guess im out $40 buck oh well just beware of this guy I know hes well known but that doesnt really mean much when you dont get what you buy. :dunno:

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
He is a busy student and being that the new semester has just started give him more time. He is a good person and is not one to screw anyone over. He did tell you what is going on instead of leaving you hanging right??!!! Good luck and I am sure everything will be fine!

·
w00t w00t
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah ive sent plenty of pm's over the 2 months last I heard was dec 27th, he said he was sending the lights out the next day. Then I went on vacation for 2 weeks and came back thinking they would already be here and nothing. I sent some more pm's when I got back which was the 15th of Jan and still no reply and I see that he's still posting stuff on the forums and hes been on here and the .org plenty since then and nothing. Im not saying hes not busy but come on it will be 3 months in Feb, a reply to my messages would be nice since he has logged in plenty of times since Ive been back.

·
The Corn
1,680 Posts
When things reach this point and the product is finally sent, a tracking number should be required. Arachno is a great guy and I find it hard to believe he would do something like this. However, it does happen, even to the best of people.

No matter how busy his life is, I don't know one person who can't take time out of their lives to spend 15 minutes shipping a package. Lets say he is that busy though, then he needs to contact said buyer and issue a refund. 3 months is just ridiculous.

I wish you the best Mark and don't give up. Arachno, I really hope you get this taken care of and do your part to right the situation.

·
w00t w00t
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Eric, yeah he got back to me today and said they would be sent out first thing tomorrow morning, I will update this thread once I get the lights.

·
Never say never!
10,837 Posts
Thanks Eric, yeah he got back to me today and said they would be sent out first thing tomorrow morning, I will update this thread once I get the lights.
That is good to hear. Arachno seems like a stand up guy to me.:)

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts
Why has he yet to reply in this thread but he continues to post all over the board? (just wondering)
Very good question... I had been wondering the same for quite sometime now. Anyone who has time to cruise the site all day has time to ship a freaking 10lb package. And its not like he lives in the boonies and is far from a shipping site or anything... :dunno:

I'd really like to know the reason for the delays.... whether it was due to an error on the buyer or seller's part, a shipping company error or simply a miscommunication.

What's the deal Arachno?

·
SPYDEY MF!
5,223 Posts
i didn't know this was here until devin sent me a pm. I never check this forum. I told 04 Clipse everything that has went down and I kept in contact. I am walking out the door in just a minute to ship his lights, they are packaged and right here beside me. Tracking number will be sent to your PM Box. Sorry for taking so long. I hope you like the lights, I think Mojo did a pretty good job tinting them. Thanks.

·
SPYDEY MF!
5,223 Posts
it is and everyone is aware, thank you for re-iterating. Mark knows the reason why it took so long and I will leave it at that. His lights are being sent and tracking number soon to follow.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts