very nice, how much?
Ok i found out why step 4 wasnt working for mePROGRAM FACTORY REMOTE
1. Insert the ignition key (put in OFF position)
2. Put cable between pin 1 of ODBII Connector and chassis ground ( steering joint are OK )
3. Close the doors
4. Press the hazard switch six times within 10 seconds ( press rapidly )
-At this time the code registration monitor request is output and becomes registration mode.( all doors lock and unlocked ) If the doors not lock and unlocked repeat step 4 from beginning
5. Press the transmitter swith,and then press it two times witin 10 seconds of the first press.This will register the code (all doors lock and unlocked )
-You have one minute to register another remote after this the car turn off registration mode.
6. Unground pin 1 of ODBII Connector
7. Take beer for the 60$ you have keep in you pocket.
Copied from www.Club3G.ca
You have to close your doors first. Then ground pin 1 or you can ground pin 1 to pin 4. I spent 3 days trying to figure out why it wasnt working for me. So for anyone in the future this is the correct order in which i followed.
1. Get in car.
2. Close Doors.
3. Put key in ignition and leave in off position.
4. Ground pin 1 to pin 4.
5. Press the Hazard button 6 times really fast.
6. Doors then will automatically lock then unlock(kinda freaked me out, lol)
7. Press the "LOCK" button on your remote 3 times.
8. Doors will then lock then unlock again.
9. Unground pin 1 to 4.
10. Then enjoy your new remote.
O yeah and like i mentioned above make sure you ground pin 1. The first try I grounded then wrong pin and blew the electric door fuse. To recognize pin 1 it will be the bottom right side pin, when your sitting in the drivers seat.