Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
My snail is bigger!
1,154 Posts

Looks like a genuine GReddy if you go by this image, except for the harness connector color. I'm guessing the harness is just a cheap version since it's sold separately any way.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks alot men...and well it seems to be a real greddy,and i agree with the harness,on mohdparts.com,they have pictures of the inside of the emanage and it has everything just as the real greddy but the harness is gray too,the harness dosent matter

·
My snail is bigger!
1,154 Posts
You're safe unless the fakes now come with a red screwdriver and 3D E-Manage sticker!

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
yeah it really sucks now. My friend runs into that sort of crap all the time while tuning supras. I remember him mentioning customers comin in with knock off stuff like that. Its impossible to know unless you see stuff like whats posted above...

·
Lift and Separate
2,259 Posts
Man, I had no idea people were making imitation E-Manages. That's so low. Hopefully the one you're looking at is legit, because that's a hell of a deal.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea men i know thats pretty bad.......thanks its a good price and the seller have a great reputation,i check it out looking at the immitation warning that warmandscsi post and it looks like a real greddy,so im goin to buy it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts