Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick question... Im looking at the WeSellCarParts site, and every exhaust says its for the V6... Will they fit a GS just fine also?

Also, would I be fine just getting a catback and leaving the rest stock? Or would it be easier to buy a new header, Cat, and Exhaust all at once? I plan on getting them all eventually. Other than my CAI, my car's bone stock, but ive got lots of plans for it.

Final question, is there any way to get coupon codes for the stuff on that website?

Thanks in advance!!!

~Kaylor

·
Sword at the Ready!
390 Posts
Double thread post...next time just use the edit button. A mod will close one of them. But to answer part of your question, I believe there's a vendor thread for WSCP, check it out and shot the guy a pm. Depending on how you do the headers and if you have a Fed or Cali spec 3g and what state you live in (such as ones that do emissions testing bi/annually) you might be riding with a SES light on cause most have to remove the O2 sensor or put a loop making the ECU think the O2 sensor in the front and rear banks are there. But yes doing the headers, cats, and cat-back exhaust all in one go is a good idea (but gives more rasp), but for most just doing the cat-back exhaust is plenty enough.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Double thread post...next time just use the edit button. A mod will close one of them. But to answer part of your question, I believe there's a vendor thread for WSCP, check it out and shot the guy a pm. Depending on how you do the headers and if you have a Fed or Cali spec 3g and what state you live in (such as ones that do emissions testing bi/annually) you might be riding with a SES light on cause most have to remove the O2 sensor or put a loop making the ECU think the O2 sensor in the front and rear banks are there. But yes doing the headers, cats, and cat-back exhaust all in one go is a good idea (but gives more rasp), but for most just doing the cat-back exhaust is plenty enough.
Ohh, oops. Sorry about that, didn't notice. Hence the reason im in the Noob section of the forums hah. Is there no way I can delete my other thread?

Thank you, I found 'Dan's WeSellCarParts account, I'll be sure to ask him about discounts before I buy anything.

How would I know if I have a Fed or Cali Spec? I live in Washington State and im pretty sure emissions is annually. Just swapping out the CatBack wouldnt throw a code, right?

·
Sword at the Ready!
390 Posts
Ohh, oops. Sorry about that, didn't notice. Hence the reason im in the Noob section of the forums hah. Is there no way I can delete my other thread?

Thank you, I found 'Dan's WeSellCarParts account, I'll be sure to ask him about discounts before I buy anything.

How would I know if I have a Fed or Cali Spec? I live in Washington State and im pretty sure emissions is annually. Just swapping out the CatBack wouldnt throw a code, right?
The quick and easy way to tell is to pop the hood and look at the front headers/ catalytic converter, if you see an O2 sensor (if you don't know what an O2 sensor looks like, just look for anything thats "plugged" into the cat). I can't find a pic right now cause Im at work and photobucket is blocked. But since your in WA and they do annual emissions, probably just best to do a cat-back exhaust instead of everything, most popular here are Invidia N1, Borla and Injen, all really good. :yesway:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.