Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i started this thread for the Sole Purpose to begin placing car meets that we ALL hear of and are in AZ. Lets try and get the Scene going out here. Hopefully we can all begin to meetup somewhere and roll in together. Yeah alot of people may flake, have other obligations or whatever but if 2 or 3 people show up that would be cool. So lets start putting these meets up guys/girls. :MexWave: :bigndance:

·
Registered
812 Posts
Damn bro wish i could head out. My car is in the middle of a major make over and preparing to go to the shop since my timing belt popped at 80 miles an hour on the highway last week.Hopefully by October I can attend one though and show off my car as i go through the steps of the carbon fiber.:(

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So which meet would you guys want to go to. we have the one in Avondale. but then there is the meet in Scottsdale and that would be cool because then we could all roll over the Pavilions. they are both on the same day and at different times so let me know what you guys think.

·
1,005 Posts
The one in Avondale is closer to me, so that is my vote for now. Plus I like that it starts earlier. We can all cruise over, line up, and get some food or something.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So i think the one in Avondale is a good location. I dont mind drving a little bit and it starts earlier so then we can have more light maybe take a picture. below is the map of the possible meet up spot. I chose Panda Express to meet up in from of it is just like 2 mins from the actual location. we can meet up at like 4 to eat and chill and see who else shows up and then we can wait 30 mins and roll to the meet together hopefully we get a good spot so we can all line up together. Let me know what you guys think.

·
1,005 Posts
I am down for meeting at Panda Express. I will be there. Demos I will PM you my number. Oh and I drove today and it wasn't bad in Goodyear. But I saw on the news that some places got wrecked.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I think we should meet up there around 4 then chill and see who else shows up and head out around 430?

1 - 20 of 105 Posts