Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

61 - 80 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Didn't get to take a picture of the whole group that showed up but we had a total of 7 eclipses show up.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Hey we should be took a pic before going to the meet
Lol. BTW Ivan and I installed the door hinges today. Man what an experience.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
So havent had a chance to do much lately but here are some meets that seem like fun. I plan on going to Race Wars next month for sure and quite possibly to Beat the Summer Heat. Lets try to get some people to go should be fun for either event.

·
Registered
817 Posts
I'm new to this forum guys so help a brotha out
hey as you see in the above messages we plan to meet on April 25th. So just let us know if you want to meet up, and we all can give you our number and all and contact you or give you directions on where we meet up before the meet.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
Hey 3GBlackknight. We usually post any meets here on this thread. if you have any in mind then place them on here also. We are planning on going to the one on the 25th of April, we had about 7 3G's show up last time so it was good. more details to come.. we might just meet up at the DMV we did last time but we have to try and get there early so we can take a group pic.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Hey Ghosteye i saw you this weekend lol you were on 3rd Ave and Indian school i was in front of you in a gold Hyundai Sonota turning into the WhataBurger haha. That Carbon Fiber really pops in the sun.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
So Race Wars is this weekend guys. who ever is planning on going we will be meeting up at the Quik Trip in Buckeye. below is the address in case you want to put it in your GPS. its 35 mins away from the event. we will be meeting up at about 10 and leaving around 1030. hope to see some of you there.

QuikTrip
1850 S Miller Rd
Buckeye, AZ 85326

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
not sure if i will be going to the one in Scottsdale but if so im sure the ones that are going will want to meet up at the same spot. here is the map of the route we took last time and the location we were at.. what time are you guys thinking about wanting to meet up at?

61 - 80 of 105 Posts