Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

81 - 100 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
not sure if i will be going to the one in Scottsdale but if so im sure the ones that are going will want to meet up at the same spot. here is the map of the route we took last time and the location we were at.. what time are you guys thinking about wanting to meet up at?

I think we should meetup at least by 8pm like before.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
so i wont be able to go this meet but i am still going to try and get more guys to go from the FB page. i have told them that you all will meet up at 7 like last time at the same DMV.. in case you dont have the address here it is MVD at 7339 East Paradise Lane Scottsdale, AZ 85260.

·
Registered
817 Posts
The show was okay even in the rain. My 4 year old had a girl talking to him and she walled with him to take pics.lol He learned well. No one from the group that I know of showed up.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
man this page has been so quiet lately. well i have a meet that we can all go to. it is on the 25th here is the info for it

Lets try to get a turn out this time guys invite everyone.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
man this thread has been so dead lately lol there is a meet in November in case any of you are interested. i will be going and possibly with one other friend maybe we can all cruise down together. there is a fee to just show off your car if you would like its 15.00 but entry is free. here is the link for you to buy a spot to show off your ride https://www.showclix.com/event/hard-parked-presented-by-r/listing

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
Holy fuck. I'll try to make it to this..... But i'm in Yuma, AZ and its like 2 and half hours away.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Cover Photo
MAR 05 2016
The AZ IG postponed-postponed Meet of 2016

Saturday, March 5at 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM
In-N-Out Burger (Scottsdale, AZ)
7467 Frank Loyd Wright, Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
No burnouts, please be respectful! All makes, all models, trucks cars and bikes all welcome. There are speed bumps in the complex, plan accordingly. Map showing speed bumps will be posted to event wall.

We only ask you do NOT park in In-n-Out's parking lot.

1st AZ IG meet of 2016. Long awaited but finally here.

Time: 9pm-12am

All inquiries: [email protected]

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
same place we went to last time huh. might have to go man and let some of the others know too.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
not sure if anyone is interested in going to this? i will be going. went last year and it was pretty cool.

81 - 100 of 105 Posts