Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Protect this house
6,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Im in tucson but I'm down to meet if you guys plan one in advance.
Yeah check out the site... We are planning a mini meet on Aug 27th... I go to Tucson a lot and there are some people with eclipse down there... Have you heard of the "car show/meets" on Valencia? They head there on the weekends

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yeah check out the site... We are planning a mini meet on Aug 27th... I go to Tucson a lot and there are some people with eclipse down there... Have you heard of the "car show/meets" on Valencia? They head there on the weekends
I've been to a few of the meets here like at In&Out but none in the last few months. Not sure about the Valencia "Car show/meets" though.
But I'll be down to meet up with you guys on Aug 27th.

·
Suspended Seller
922 Posts
I've been to a few of the meets here like at In&Out but none in the last few months. Not sure about the Valencia "Car show/meets" though.
But I'll be down to meet up with you guys on Aug 27th.
cool bro. Can't wait to meet you and your ride.

EDIT: your ride looks clean man. :yesway:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Well lets see here, I guess this would be the place for us to make conversation. I for one know that if we schedule any events that im game; I could always use knowledge from someone who has owned this vehicle longer than me and I would never pass a chance up to get out and drive!

·
Protect this house
6,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
As you see we have a local group, I'm the only one that logs on daily. You can message me your info and I can let you know when we meet

·
Protect this house
6,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Carrillo, are you guys planning on having any meets soon?
I have to check my schedule tomorrow then Ill contact everyone to see if this is a possibility

<script src='http://img20.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=41846510150606258677830.jpg&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript></noscript>

·
Registered
16 Posts
That looks like it would be a good time especially if we had a group, not to mention getting some experience on the track. Keep us updated!

21 - 40 of 57 Posts