Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Protect this house
6,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Sorry if you get this message more than once but Im just copying and sending to everyone.

Ok, so we will be meeting at Octane Raceway on Sunday Nov 4th at 1230pm, All info will be posted below. We have given enough notice for people to request off work and schedule time to make it. We haven’t had a meet in awhile so now is the time to show up. I tried to make it in the middle of Phx so everyone doesn’t have to spend all day driving, Its 55 min from my house but I will be there. Most of you have my contact info but I can send it out if needed.

Octane Raceway
317 S. 48th Street Phoenix AZ 85034
Ph: 602.302.RACE [7223]

Sunday November 4th at 1230pm

Link to google maps
https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&...xCJqUKDPKIS8igLW-ICgDw&sqi=2&ved=0CIkBEPwSMAA

·
Protect this house
6,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Yup everyone who showed up got green, ones who didn't you know :lol:

Sucks that people say they will go then flake out last minute, good seeing Manuel, Brett, Kevin, Alex, Jon, and Danny

·
Registered
120 Posts
So not sure if I should make another thread or not... but I am going to start putting some car meets that I hear about on here. I met Thrice this weekend at a car meet an we were the only 3Gs haha. So idk should I start a new thread or put them on here? We could meet up somewhere and roll in to those meets together you know.

·
1,005 Posts
It was awesome meeting you Demos. I will definitely be at a bunch of meets in the future so I think Demos and I are going to post what meet we are going to hit up, where we are going to meet up before hand and when we are going to meet up. I know a lot of people will end up flaking but it's a start.

·
Protect this house
6,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
I have the DDAZ crew as well as people who used to be on here. I don't drive my eclipse too often but in the fall I'll fix the axle then see if I can get people to show

·
Registered
120 Posts
Yeah man it was nice having another 3g out there. Ill start a thread for the AZ meets that I see and we cam all meet up somewhere and the roll in together. Hopefully we can revive the 3g scene out here. I dont care if we dont even have that many at all but it would be nice to have more than just me and Thrice lol

·
Fossilized Member
1,206 Posts
I'd like that too. post up or PM when and where you plan to go and I'll see how it fits into my schedule. There's a big car show every Saturday night at 67th Ave and Bell rd. behind the Mixtaca. Food specials and a DJ to round out the festivities. I take my old truck up there sometimes, but if I know some 3G's are going to be up there, I'd bring mine.

41 - 57 of 57 Posts