Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

181 - 200 of 238 Posts

·
Sexy 3g!
241 Posts
:lolspit: you can see my scents that i got from Dollar Tree on 91st and Peoria in the left vent above the head Unit and on right passenger ones :D
Arctic Rush :wub:
I just use the applicator that came with the TurtleWax :fawk:
The applicator from turtle way is way too small for me, I need a bigger one and the dollar store on warner and alma school has a huge one where you can put your hand in.:fawk::lmfao:

Post up what we can do for a meet? Ill ask Alex (terribilitalex) to bring His camera so we can take some pics. We need to grow the AZ 3g scene on club3g
This would be my first meet as well. Bunch of 3g riding around town would be sweet. Was thinking we could ride to firebird and do some runs? Not sure their hours that they are open to the public? I'm sorry if that sounds :ghey2: LOL!:facepalm::lmfao::dunno::fawk: I would be new to this. Let me know how that sounds?:scratch:
We can do this any time but wouldn't it be better when is not 180 degrees outside?

·
Suspended Seller
922 Posts
The applicator from turtle way is way too small for me, I need a bigger one and the dollar store on warner and alma school has a huge one where you can put your hand in.:fawk::lmfao:
lol I have one that has a deep imprint of your hand so you can use it and it won't slip, The TurtleWax one is good for me cause i just waxed the place i got keyed so i didn't need a big one :fawk:

This would be my first meet as well. Bunch of 3g riding around town would be sweet. Was thinking we could ride to firebird and do some runs? Not sure their hours that they are open to the public? I'm sorry if that sounds :ghey2: LOL!:facepalm::lmfao::dunno::fawk: I would be new to this. Let me know how that sounds?:scratch:
We can do this any time but wouldn't it be better when is not 180 degrees outside?
:lmfao: Yeah, Just drive around and then go somewhere to take pics? Like behind a TArget or in a parking Garage?? :dunno:

Edit: I don't mind the heat too much lol My A/C is COLD :D :fawk:

·
Sexy 3g!
241 Posts
Yeah, Just drive around and then go somewhere to take pics? Like behind a TArget or in a parking Garage?? :dunno:
Edit: I don't mind the heat too much lol My A/C is COLD :D :fawk:
We gotta find an awesome spot with like nice scenery and stuff. The guy that did my body work and paint job wants me to find a nice spot to take photos of my car so he can put before and after photos on his website. BTW it's - AZ Street Custom | Body Shop | Phoenix Martin Albero is the owner. That's where I had my 3g done. If anyone thinking about having custom work done from paint jobs to body kits and anything you can think of he's the man to go to (no I'm not being paid to advertise lol!). IDK any more ideas? My AC ain't that cold anymore. I think it's time for some freeon or something like that.

·
Sexy 3g!
241 Posts

·
Suspended Seller
922 Posts
The problem is I don't have money lol. I don't have a steady job cause I got laid off.
Once I get a job though, watch the fuck out :fawk:

·
Sexy 3g!
241 Posts
Yea, it's a very clean ride. Very well put together. I like everything about it and it's one of the few rides here that there is nothing negative to say about. I like the white body with the cf hood, black wheels and lights. Really did an awesome job on it. Some day I wanna get a cf hood. I think they add a different but sexy look to the car. This is my favorite photo in his set. :agreed:

·
Sexy 3g!
241 Posts
:lol: his car is silver :scratch:
And those chicks are ugly. Well compared to most hooter chicks.
Damn dude seriously? I've been told I'm color blind and I fail most color blind tests. That really looks white to me for reals no shit. Yea chicks are ugly but they are still chicks and last time I checked I'm still a guy:fawk: The one in the middle ain't that bad looking IMO, the other ones are below average.

·
Suspended Seller
922 Posts
Lol oh really? That's weird. :nuts:
Haha :squint: I never said I wouldn't nail em, I just said a paper bag does wonders :wiggle: :fawk:

·
Sexy 3g!
241 Posts
181 - 200 of 238 Posts