Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
6,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, is there still anyone left on c3g that plays PC games? I was recently gifted this game, and I thought it would be quite gimmicky but have grown to like it -for now. Is there anybody here that plays it or is interested in it? I could do a write up for anybody particularly curious.

Here's a picture of the first spinosaur myself and my mates "killed" in pve.

·
Kampfbereit
17,852 Posts
I'm in the middle of Far Cry 4 and saving my money for Fallout 4 when it drops next month. Otherwise, my spare time is spent on school work.

This game looks like a lot of fun though. Glad you are playing with Chad and Demain.

Are you planning on writing up a review for it?

·
6,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm ashamed of the hours I have in this game, granted many are afk waiting for the night cycle to pass. It's great PvE, as there's always something to be concerned with or work toward, even when working as a group. That is one really great thing about this game. P.S. playing vanilla is a grind, but there are modded, XP boosted, server options.

·
6,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That wouldn't be possible without a couple months of nonstop playing. :p

I will say what sucks about this game, is the optimization. I have a GTX970 and play on medium settings so that I can get 50-60 fps

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Haven't played it but I will look into it! I play a lot of CS:GO where I am ranked LEM and then League of Legends where I am ranked Plat 2!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts