Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Batesville, Arkansas Red 2000 GT. Its nice to see you live in Conway about 2 hours from here although I go to Little Rock nearly every weekend to race. We meet at Luby's Cafeteria before we go race, if you are intrested I will give you some more info, dont expect to compete though unless your boosted, to many evos, supras, stangs, and SRT-4's for our own good. It's fun to watch but I get to use my spray every so often.:eek3:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Zoo and the Battlefield Mall is all your going to find in Little Rock maybe something at the Alltel Arena but thats about it.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I am in Bentonville,Ar I have a small performance shop here called MP2 Performance. We install nitrous kits, performance mods and accessories as well as refill nitrous bottles. If any of you guys are spraying feel free to give me a call if you are in the area or passing through 479-387-1936. I charge $3 a pound for nitrous for club3g members. As far as my car... I have a '02 eclipse GT w/sporty. CAI, custom magnaflow exhaust with no resonators, ZEX 75 wet shot with twin 10lb bottles with pressure controled heaters. We will be filling at MoKan Dragway and soon we hope to filling at Tulsa Raceway Park. My shop partner has a '00 mustang gt on spray as well.

·
Registered
207 Posts
No, I wish. We are not specific to anything. we do performance parts for just about anything but specialty stuff like 3g internals u will have to stick to the 2 or 3 people who already have that covered. I work for clorox full time so I don't always have a lot of time. But we are working on devolping nitrous kits for 3g eclipse's, mustangs, and T/A's we should be able to offer guys on these forums specific setups for there cars at a much more affordable price. Like I said b4 we are still small and I like it that way for now but if you are looking for a custom nitrous setup I can sure do that. I will post pics of my new double bottle setup and video from this weekends race. I am running 14.30's now spining like crazy.

·
Premium Member
1,299 Posts
Does anyone live North Central Arkansas. Around the Harrison - Mtn Home area. I plan on moving back that way some time this spring. And I am just wondering if there are any fellow 3g's that might want to meet up this summer and maybe get a boat and go out on Bullshoals lake (I have connections for a boat and possibly wave runner)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts