Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THIS GOES OFF TO CRUSHER NEXT WEEK!!!! THIS IS CLUB3GS ONLY CHANCE.
Wife is sick of paying Taxes and I'll never have time to gut THE INTERIOR and drive it as a track car with a kiddo
PLEASE SAVE THIS CAR! EXTERIOR IS LIKE NEW CEPT FOR HOOD!

‼‼‼OLD LISTING‼‼‼
Price reduced $900
I'm going to add to this because I'm getting a lot of messages from people who have not bothered to read.....

This car has not moved in years. It will not start and i will not attempt to start it for you. It will have to be towed. Do not ask me what lights are on on the dash. Do not tell me you need a car that's good on gas to tote your children around in, car seats will not fit in this car! This IS a project car. Yes we dumped a lot of money into it (it was my daily driver for 2 years) but once the interior molded over we gave up on it because I am highly allergic to mold therefore I can't touch the car. So if you want a project car to turn into a race car/dirt track car or are willing to rip the interior out and start from scratch then message me.

Rare Electric Blue Eclipse GT Fully Loaded, Leather, Power everything, Motorized Sunroof, Spoiler, ground effects, Auto / Manual Sport Transmission!, V6 with new (less than 1000 miles) timing belt, Plugs, water pump.

((Ad Before the mold attacked))
I've got a good strong running stock 2002 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT, Flash Blue Pearl in color, 3.0 V6 (Not riced out!) , Sportronic Automatic\Manual trans that still feels strong, Power everything, power slide-back sunroof, Black leather interior that is in good shape (NOT anymore!!) (front seats just starting to dry but still comfy, backseats perfect) Aftermarket mp3/cd Kenwood head unit with Memphis pro audio components, Good sport tires, brand new timing belt/plugs/water pump/upper engine gaskets, Brand new 4/2014 autozone gold battery.... 210,000 miles, few scratches around the vehicle, looks just like every other flash blue 2002 gt on Google. :) If interested I'll provide my cell number

We're in Imperial, MO at 141 and 21, 63052 (I MIGHT EVEN BE ABLE TO GET IT TOWED UP TO 100 MILES AWAY!). Thanks

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Super Moderator
2001 Spyder GT
825 Posts
The thing you see when you're broke... Hell....the wheels and tire are worth what you are asking for the whole car… Darn it...

·
Super Moderator
2001 Spyder GT
825 Posts
@02FlashBlueGT4sale .... You know you are speaking sacrilege talking about crushing that car... You need to talk to the wife and explain that there is more money in it to sell than having it crushed.
I'm starting a petition to save this Ecipse...
I will start it off................. @Widgmaster

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The thing you see when you're broke... Hell....the wheels and tire are worth what you are asking for the whole car… Darn it...
I know I know.. we had just put new low prof rubber on it when mother nature struck. UGH! Scrap yard payout barley covers the parts we put in it! The Polyurethane motor mounts aren't even installed!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If I was closer I would so buy it. Its in better shape than my 03' GTS. I hope you find a buyer. Just knowing that car would be going to a crusher is heart breaking.
I build kitcars.. This would be an easy fixup and drive the ballz off in the right hands! Cars don't need interiors to pass inspections ;-)
I just have zero time for anything but daughter anymore. and shes 10yrs out for driving or I'd keep it for her!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Hey, do you have some more pictures? I would be interested. My GTS project has taken a massive turn for the worst and I have a pile of new parts and no car. The interior in my GTS is like new also. If no rust, I'm willing to pay to have is transported.

·
Super Moderator
2001 Spyder GT
825 Posts
Now that's what I like to see... That would be perfect... You got the interior, and he has the body.... Absolutely Perfect... Make it happen guys... You see....there is a Mitsubishi God...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If truly interested I can definitely get more pics. Maybe I'll see if I can pull it out of my lower garage and power wash it this weekend if the weather plays nice. (St Louis is oddly warm and should have a foot of snow on the ground but its 70s!) She's at like level barn find right now with elements on her!

Hey, do you have some more pictures?

·
Registered
306 Posts
If truly interested I can definitely get more pics. Maybe I'll see if I can pull it out of my lower garage and power wash it this weekend if the weather plays nice. (St Louis is oddly warm and should have a foot of snow on the ground but its 70s!) She's at like level barn find right now with elements on her!
Any rust?

·
Registered
306 Posts
I build kitcars.. This would be an easy fixup and drive the ballz off in the right hands! Cars don't need interiors to pass inspections ;-)
I just have zero time for anything but daughter anymore. and shes 10yrs out for driving or I'd keep it for her!
In my state, we don't need no stinking inspection. Lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Sorry ya"ll been crazy with a headquarters relocation at work. and dealing with kiddo when I get home. (I leave as the sun comes up, get home as the sun goes down and cars in unpowered garage)

Not had time to think about the car. It's still sitting in the lower garage, guess the scrapper wasn't in the mood for three repairable cars. LOL!
It's really not pretty right now with autumn all over it, Unless really interested I'm just going to leave it till spring and I can pull it out of the garage and powerwash and assess damage and adjust price.

Remember the interior is ROACHED. and the car has been in a moist garage location 4 years. It needs alot of TLC and soapy water Wife would prob take any offers over scrap price.

((I found a pic online to show what I mean by moldy, and this ain't even half as bad as it is!!))
Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Car Steering wheel

Any updates on more pictures?
@02FlashBlueGT4sale .... can you please let us know what happened to the GT....

·
Super Moderator
2001 Spyder GT
825 Posts
Someone need's to save this car from the crusher. It's too far away from me or I would get it just for the parts I may need one day. Don't know what the U.S gives at the scrap yards but surely this car is worth its weight in mold... I mean gold. I'd love to have the side skirts just in case I screw up when I add the vents to mine. Someone make an offer... Save the Eclipse

·
Super Moderator
2001 Spyder GT
825 Posts
I'm not talking about the picture he posted of the mold. I was referring to the car that will go to the crusher if someone doesn't buy it. If someone buys this car just for parts I call dibs on the spoiler and side skirts. I am willing to pay $100 bucks for the wing and $150 for the side skirts. Obviously, I will also pay to ship. So when you buy it you will get $250 of your money back " GUARANTEED "...

·
Super Moderator
2001 Spyder GT
825 Posts
The wing is not for me @GTSDriver2003 ... I will be speaking to my bud today so I will see if he wants it. I already have the wing on my Spyder but want a set of side skirts in case I screw up when putting the custom vents in mine. Let me get back to you later today.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts