Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my name is Jameela and I am working with Kirkwood Mitsubishi to start our own St. Louis Mitsubishi club. If you have a Mitsu and its modified please let me know if you are interested. We are trying to gear up for the 2008 car season with car shows and various other events. I am still working out all the details but we need to create a club name and symbol for our own website. Once again Kirkwood Mitsubishi is helping us so get at me if you want it!

[email protected]

Thanks and I hope to hear from you all soon :)

Jameela

·
Now also Sleepr4dr
404 Posts
you aren't going to be copying down people's VINs and voiding warranties are you?

·
KD0FIZ
1,500 Posts
What warranty? I'm at 130xxx miles. And they must PROVE that the mod was the cause. There is a sticky thread about how to get the warranty to work for you.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No they are not. It Is totally our club. We can pick our name and design our own logo and we get our own website. Kirkwood Mitsubishi is just going to do the rest of it for us. If you join you and I can be the board members and say what goes with the club. They are totally going to work with us and I am trying to push for dicounts on maintanance and other Mitsubishi parts. Let me know what you think because right now we can pretty much let them know whats up. Plus we are going to do car shows and other events. Let me know ASAP because the only thing they ask it to be ready for the 2008 car season.

Jameela

·
Now also Sleepr4dr
404 Posts
there is already a pretty good following at missourimitsu, but it looks like you've already found it.

i think that it would be a good idea, but there aren't too many of us terribly interested in car shows, maybe just meets.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Like I said we can disscuss the whole car show thing. I am in charge of this right now so I need to set up a team so we can disccuss this with him and let him whats up. I just need to know who is interested in this so I can get this going :) If you would like to talk to me about this email me at [email protected] and we can discuss this. Im just tired of seeing St. Louis Honda and Scion running around sayin they **** dont stink. I seen the Mitsubishis around here and I know we arent cocky like that. Just get at me and let me know :)

Thank You
Jameela :)

Jameela

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Also I forgot to mention that I am going to call him tomorrow and talk to him about the voiding warrenties and writting down vin numbers. I will have him send me a email saying that thay are not going to do that. like I said I am willing to work with you all so let me know whats up!!!! :)

Jameela

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok So I talk to Ben from Kirkwood Mitsubishi and He said that they are NOT going to write down any VIN numbers and He does not care what mods you have. I have the email if you would like to see it! :p lol Anyways There are NO fees and we are totally taken care of. If you still have any questions just let me know. The only thing I do need if you are serious about joing is photos so we can upload them for our own website. Ladies and Gentlemen I have you guys cover :) There is nothing to worry about just let me know whats up!

Jameela

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh I forgot to metion that he did state in the email that they are not voiding any warrenties. Like I said if you have any more questions just ask other wise join up so I can get things going :)

Thank You

Jameela

·
more guinness
734 Posts
I'll join. Is there a specific amount of members needed to make this happen? I'm not really interested in the car show aspect, but another local club would be cool.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah!!! Well email me and we will talk!!! Do you ever hangout down in South County? I think I saw you before...But im not sure. Plus Its kewl to meet and talk to other Mitsu owners in the area. So just hit me up if you want too. Also Im on the other Missouri Mitsubishi website too. You have to excuse me cuz I am not very good at forums and stuff. But yeah just get at me when your ready or just to hangout..... :)

·
Premium Member
14,853 Posts
hey guys--Kirkwood Mitsu has a lot of history with St Louis DSM clubs, they are good people over there. Good luck with your club, don't know what ever happened to Gateway DSM...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts