Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anybody recommend a good shop or shops in the Twin Cities Area? I have heard of propulshun auto sports but I dont know what kind of work they do. Are they pretty decent people? I work not very far from their shop so it might be convienant to stop by one of these days for me.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Well, I haven't been to too many, but there is one place I REALLY like. The guys are incredible. They welded up my Greddy EVOII to work on my car. And the price was nice. They're called Austin's Brake and Muffler in Champlin. They work beyond the brake and muffler. In their shop right now is a 6-second camaro. That's quarter-mile, not 0-60, haha.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yes, the guys at Propulshun are pretty good. They helped my buddy out with getting his body kit for a civic. They ordered one front in fiberglass, found out it was on backorder, and got him a urethane one instead of the fiberglass one, at no extra cost. They can get pretty much anything, and I have seen a lot of cars they've worked on. They are a quality shop.

Tom

·
Registered
354 Posts
Higginz said:
So they would do a good job on the install of a Injen Super SES cat back then?
Sorry for the late response. From what I've seen, there's not much they can do, haha.

·
Delightfully tacky
9 Posts
Propulshun isn't an install shop. A lot of people make that mistake. RS Motors, which is located right next to them, is an ok shop, but I wouldn't recommend them. I've heard lots of bad things about them.

As for work in the Minneapolis area, I'd take it to one of two places. Either Elite Autosport, or Quick Precision Racing. QPR pretty much only works on Mitsus, and they're a really good group of guys. Elite works on all sorts of stuff, but they're pretty good with DSMs and such. I haven't heard much about their work on the 3Gs. QPR works a ton on 3000GTs, so they're familiar with the 6G72 in the broad strokes at least on our car.

I plan on having QPR fab up some headers for me this Spring since I haven't been satisfied with the quality of the workmanship I've seen online.

Good luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts