Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so i have a 2000 gt eclipse it wont shift out of second and shifts into rev and drive pretty hard. I've tried 4 Scan Tools and none will show ne codes yet the SRS light is always on the tools all said no codes and gave no data on a lot of stuff this makes me think they aren't connecting all the way or something
i guess i need to know what could make the car unreadable :dunno:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
we have checked all the fuses a relay lable J was clicking and a headlight relay was clicking the book has the relay blacked out and i have yet to find ne thing online that will tell me after 4 scanners dont work we looked for grounds and they were all there kinda at a loss for what else is wrong it gives some info but never says there are codes and wont reset the SRS light it also said it was in park all the time on one of the scanners but the car itself was right with its indicator light

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok while im still here

ive removed the pigtails that seem to cause the clicking relays but ne time the relay is in and i try to use the high beams they start flashing also a good link on how to have the lows on with the highs would be nice the link i found was doin something with the alternator to battery wires nothing in the thread about head lights

·
Suspended Seller
922 Posts
You need the Mitsubishi Dealers "Medic". It reads dealer specific codes. Something you won't find on most generic scan tools.
Could this be the reason my SES Light is stuck on? I have had O'Reilly's, Autozone, and myself try to run the codes but nothing comes up. The only thing that i did was disconnect and reconnect the battery. So i left it unconnected multiple times and the SES Light just won't turn off. I'm thinking i could have a short somewhere but i haven't done anything to my car to cause it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts