Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Learning...
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any known auto upholstery shops in or around orlando with good prices?
I need a place that will replace my front seat fabric with leather, without breaking my bank :]

·
Just Married 05-15
1,755 Posts
I highly recommend IAmTheSTING and his father's business. He did an awesome job on his own interior. Like they say you learn from the best.

·
NUFF SAID
1,497 Posts
thanks LG :wub: For anybody looking for interior work in or around the Orlando area here are a few pictures of my interior. These pictures were taken about 10 months after the install.

·
Just Married 05-15
1,755 Posts
Notice he also added the Spyder into the seats and that was him and not his father. Imagen the work they do.

·
Xenon Powered
1,049 Posts
How much would you charge for a headliner and visors to black, I'm coming to Florida around May time with the Strat.

·
Registered
24 Posts
yeah same here headliner in black suede even fake sued whats it called micro suede something like that, also an estimate to do me seats in black and gray

·
Registered
4 Posts
hey guys, dont even get a new one. I went up to advanced discount auto and spray painted my headliner and visors black. Duplicolor makes a fabric & viynal paint. it took me 3 cans for headliner and visors and they look badass

1 - 14 of 14 Posts