Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 170 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I only have one thing to say to my C3G Crew.....

:woot::hspin:Memorial Day Weekend 2008! :woot::hspin:

Yes, as talked about months after B2N8 and at Farewell Breakfast B2N8, we are moving the Annual Back 2 Normal Meet back to the Memorial Day weekend. Which means Thrusday Night - Sunday Morning will be nothing but fun in the town of Normal, IL. :woot:

I have started this thread so as we can get excited and pumped for this years coming event to be held on May 23-25 2008. What do we want to do, what do you want to change, how can we make it better. I want to hear from you! I already sent an email to our contact at the factory and will be talking with her all the way up to the 21st of May. So lets get them ideas flowing.

·
Premium Member
16,710 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,710 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,831 Posts
I have to admit........im really thinking about going. By then i will be 21. and wont have to worry about not getting into places you guys go.

·
Premium Member
31,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah since we got to a lot of bars while we're there :nuts:
Qoted for truth. :lol: If you call the "Days Inn" a bar. :lmfao:

·
Head Swap Baby!!!
454 Posts
This sucks. Here I sat thinking that Memorial day was on thursday, but its actually on the following tuesday. This means I don't get off school until monday which means theres no way I can make it:mecry::angryazn:
Let me know if theres another meet durning the summer and Ill definatly make it.

·
Resident Asshole
6,056 Posts
This sucks. Here I sat thinking that Memorial day was on thursday, but its actually on the following tuesday. This means I don't get off school until monday which means theres no way I can make it:mecry::angryazn:
Let me know if theres another meet durning the summer and Ill definatly make it.
Dont go by the dates in the first post. The Canuck screwed it up when he put 2009 on it to begin with. The dates should be May 23-25 so unless you have school on the weekends then you don't have an excuse to miss it.

·
Registered
255 Posts
ill be there again this coming year. Ill be living in Champaign-Urbana so it will be closer this time for me....

·
Premium Member
16,710 Posts
ill be there again this coming year. Ill be living in Champaign-Urbana so it will be closer this time for me....
Yippie. Cant wait to see you again buddy!

·
Head Swap Baby!!!
454 Posts
Well I don't know how the weekend is planned out but I do have plans for sunday already (with the former dates i would have left saturday night). So i guess i could drive down there with you guys and then drive back up here saturday night. Let me know on the plans for the day.

·
Premium Member
31,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
.....The dates should be May 23-25 so unless you have school on the weekends then you don't have an excuse to miss it.
Yes, I messed up, must have jumped a year by accident. :( Everything should be in order now. :)

·
Premium Member
16,710 Posts
1 - 20 of 170 Posts