1 - 20 of 736 Posts

·
Manual Swapped!!
5,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
R.I.P. silverside
10,932 Posts
Labor Day weekend? Hmmm, that may be possible. Assuming my GSX is running by then I may go to this considering I just realized I missed the 2nd East Coast MOD back in July :rant2:.

·
Manual Swapped!!
5,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@ newdie:

We need to come up with some ideas for this thing since were the locals. We want to do a typical meet in a parking lot and see where it goes? Or something different?

·
Premium Member
4,215 Posts
@ newdie:

We need to come up with some ideas for this thing since were the locals. We want to do a typical meet in a parking lot and see where it goes? Or something different?
That sounds fine. I'm not really sure where we could do it, like a home depot or something?

·
Manual Swapped!!
5,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That sounds fine. I'm not really sure where we could do it, like a home depot or something?
White marsh mall is a big lot with space, eastpoint mall is the same thing. We could look into a state park possibly find a grill . . .

G

·
Why not the avenue in White Marsh? They have a good amount of parking, some really nice restaurants, and there's always something going on.

·
Manual Swapped!!
5,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
White marsh ave is great just behind the movie theatre is great parking, they have a tilted kilt to eat at which is always a good time, other places to eat are a red brick station, kobe's, chiles, p.f. changs, and the mall is across the street with a buffalo wild wings.

·
Premium Member
4,215 Posts
White marsh ave is great just behind the movie theatre is great parking, they have a tilted kilt to eat at which is always a good time, other places to eat are a red brick station, kobe's, chiles, p.f. changs, and the mall is across the street with a buffalo wild wings.
White Marsh Ave it is! Buffalo Wild Wings :yum:

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
White Marsh is nice. Can I still come if I don't have the 3g anymore? :p

Btw, that weekend is the Grand Prix in Baltimore.

·
Manual Swapped!!
5,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yea anyone can come I really don't care, just don't show up with a rusted out Ford Taurus lol.

And that is the grand prix . . . We may be switching weekends already

·
Registered
265 Posts
there is a really nice park on the water in joppatowne which is 15 minutes from whitemarsh mall. cool place for pictures if its not packed. im forsure in on this meet no matter where were gonna be. every sunday night is when all the cars in the baltimore area meet up at the home depot or wendeys parking lot also. lots of cars out then.

·
Manual Swapped!!
5,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yea the home depot off of rossvile blvd/40 by the walmart I've been there if that's what your talking about

·
Registered
265 Posts
yeah thats where it is. i say we all meet up around 1 at bww then chill there get some food take some pics and stuff. i think thats a perfect place and a huge parking lot.now we just need a date we can all do it.

·
Manual Swapped!!
5,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Right now let's plan on Saturday September 3, 2011 at Buffalo Wild Wings at White Marsh at 1 pm.

8200 Perry Hall Boulevard
Nottingham‎ MD‎ 21236-4901
United States

We can park toward the back of the lot. It's pretty big. We'll meet up, get some food, drink some beer take some pics and have a good time. If your down with going post it.

1 - 20 of 736 Posts