I have a 01 Mitsubishi Eclipse gt and awhile ago I shut my hood for the first time and the battery was too tall but i didn’t know it at that time. So when I did that I drove it a block down the road and it caught fire. After I put in a new wiring harness the car wasn’t getting spark at all So I have replaced the plugs and wires, crank shaft position sensor, distributor, burnt fuse box and swap the computer, immobilizer, and the chip reader ring thing that goes around the ignition to bypass getting my computer flashed but it still won’t start idk what else too try. Let me know if u could help??!