Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering who has a BBK on their car, if so what kind of setup do u have. Dont want info on evo calipers n rotors, since my offset will not clear. i have brembo slotted/drilled with hawk pads currenlty, but i need something better since my 19"s are eating them up. So im in the market for BBK which some 1 has on thier car.

so far I noticed few company's which make them for us: Anybody have any of these and recommend either or? Im not doing anything track related so i dont need the top setup.

Baer BBK
Powerslot BBK
Rotora 4 piston, 13.5" rotor.

I really like the powerslot since their very affordable, anybody have these? and know a place who has them for cheep?

·
Banned
4,408 Posts
ebay usually has some good BBK's for cheap.a dual piston upgrade for the front is good with maybe a BBK and axxis ultimate pad for the street. for the rear swap to discs and a GST?GSX powerslot kit, they are easily avail for cheap on dsm forums. I sold my brand new kit for 150 shipped a few months back

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^ wow those are nice, yea i still have to swap my drums in the rear for disks, ill prob do that in spring but i wont atleast some brakeing power now, since my rotors are almost worn out

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
I have the Powerslot BBK on all 4. Using stock calipers.

Also, I can sell you the Powerslots new. PM me for details. :)

·
Registered
1,690 Posts

·
Ph.D > me
4,963 Posts
Baer! I can't say enough good things about them. I've had the kit on my car for about 70,000 daily driven miles and they still perform great.

·
Ph.D > me
4,963 Posts
Baer BBK
Powerslot BBK
Rotora 4 piston, 13.5" rotor.
The Rotora 4 piston kit, both the one and two-piece rotor version, has a diameter of 13", not 13.5". The Powerslot BBK is 12.5", Stoptech is 12.91", "Baer Track kit, Rotora, and AP Racing is 13", and Baer Extreme is 14".

·
Registered
25 Posts
Sorry for re-opening this tread. I just got a set of used DBA slotted rotors. Still good condition. Anyway given that it's used, there's no instructions as to which rotor goes where (i.e. left to right). So seeing Stylez slotted, looks like its going againts the flow of how the rotor turns comparing to Hijackers looks like its turning with it. Just curious. Thanks

·
Lets go Irish!!!
4,547 Posts
Yes, it is slotted and the directions clearly state which way to install them. The picture above shows them installed correctly.

·
Registered
25 Posts
But look at Stylez compare to Hijacker. Their slots points differently. Mine didnt come/ have anything that indicates which goes to left or to right. No engraving what so ever.

·
Lets go Irish!!!
4,547 Posts
They are different kits made by different companies. Stylez picture shows the correct way according to the StopTech directions.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts