Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Manual Swapped!!
5,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We all spent a good bit of money on buying our Big Brake Kits and getting them cleaned up and looking beautiful weather for performance or aesthetic reasons. Now we can have a place to post them and show off our work to each other. This thread can also be a centralized place for other members to get some ideas for their setups.

Just include a little info about your setup such as the brakes your using, rotors, pads, brake lines, if your using spacers and wheels that clear them. Ill start:

2005 Evo VIII OEM Brembo's powder coated Tiger Red with black decals, OEM replacement pads and rotors, 3G GT Goodrich SS Brake Lines and Evo VIII Enkeis

·
REDLINE ALL GEARS
5,043 Posts
Sure ill play along

Evo 8 brembo's oem red paint, oem decals, Carbotech ax6 brake pads, DBA 4000 slotted rotors, 3g GT Goodrich SS brake lines, 17x9 +30 SSR type C wheels

·
Premium Member
4,215 Posts

- Evo 8 enkei wheels +38 (powder coated white)
- Evo 8/9 Brembos (painted orange)
- Goodridge SS lines
- R1 concept rotors
- Wagner organic pads

[EDIT] - updated pic

·
Chuck Nasty
3,855 Posts

·
CreepnIn The Shadows
4,426 Posts
Evo Brembos painted with VHT caliper paint(primer,paint,clear)
Posi Quiet pads all around
OEM rotors, saving up for the DBA 4000 T-Slot rotors and hawk pads:ndance:
Goodridge SS lines
18" Motegi DP-10 wheels with 5mm H&R spacers in the front.

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts
Well, I am going to post pic's of my set up even though I'm junking the car in a week or 2...

My setup... Rota G-Force 18x8.5" I don't remember what size spacers I used... It was a long time ago, Gloss black powder coated Brembo's with custom decals and drilled and slotted rotors. Also stock brake lines.

·
Chuck Nasty
3,855 Posts
not much of a BBK but diamante on the 4 banger

·
2011's are gay
4,791 Posts
chaves!! your ruining this thread with your bickering. show off your shit or gtfo.

moar pics less chit chat!!!

I bought stilwrks evo 8 wheels and some evo 8 brembos off of a local part out, both were in pretty bad shape cosmetically but functionally they were perfect so i stripped both the calipers and wheels down to bare metal and re-painted them. here are before and after pictures-
before-

(stock rotor on bottom)

after-

don't have a good picture of them on the car but you get the idea

·
Registered
26 Posts

Evo8 Brembos with EBC Green Stuff pads and stock rotors. Goodridge SS lines. Wheels are SSR Type-C RS 19x8.5 w/ +32 offset, also hub centric rings.

·
is unamused.
1,506 Posts

RIP

1 - 20 of 40 Posts