Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Shut up.
3,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a year since the 14th of this month since i last drove her...sucks she had to go so soon. I want another steel blue pearl one, but cant find one.

Looked that then.....

Anyone wanna help find a steel blue one for cheap..lol

·
Shut up.
3,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
NO, not a telephone pole.....Dog+wet road+corner of concrete bride on a practically one lane road= That outcome....you cant see it in the pic but theres fur stuck in the glass.

·
Having 3G Withdrawls
440 Posts
That sucks. I was sort of hoping you missed the dog, until the fur comment... sorry for your loss. Planning on anything else besides another Eclipse?

·
Shut up.
3,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If he crashed this car thats not so fast.. why would you want him to get a faster car!!!?

Your hilarious, like the guy said above, ACCIDENTS happen...lmao. Did you not even read all of the thread? Sorry but this remark struck a nerve because there has been so many other threads on here about Eclipse wrecks and that Comment about "not needing a faster car" always gets thrown in there somewhere. I dont kno, i guess the ppl that usually makes these comments have never been in that situation before....Most of the time SPEED! never has a factor in it. I wasnt even doing anywhere over the speed limit. SO that comment was stupid....

·
Never say never!
10,837 Posts
I remember this story, sucks man, sorry
:agreed: Yeah it was a nice car. But seriously. Do you really want another 3g? Their are so many other cars out there. I just am the type of person that once I have owned a car. I feel no need to own the same car again. Just my opinion though.

·
I now has Mitsu AWD.
701 Posts
wow damn sorry to hear that man. i'm not a big fan of light blue but the steel blue pearl is nice on the 3G.

i got what you're saying, wright06jhs. accidents happen, they can happen at anytime, anywhere, and at ANY SPEED. hell, you could be at a standstill and something comes and hits you head on, not even going that fast, and still cause that kind of damage, or worse even. people that always say "the last thing you need is a faster car!" are so damn ignorant.

again, sorry to hear about your loss bud.

·
Shut up.
3,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hey, thanks for all the support from everyone. My next car i get, which will be awhile...lol Because i just got my galant, will either be a NEW Cts with the 3.6L direct injection V6 AWD! or maybe a "if" i can find one a Grand Prix GXP with the 5.3 V8..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts