Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Europe sucks!
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a new laptop (HP DV9700t) as a desktop replacement and want to get a nice wireless keyboard/combo to go along with it. Lappy has bluetooth so that's a possibility, too.

Looked at the Logitech site but wondering what some people on here think. There's a myriad of options in there! :D

Looking to stay under $100 or so...but if it's really convincing, I wouldn't sparing a few bucks more...

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
I once had a $100 wireless logitech combo. After realizing how annoying it was to replace batteries all the time, I switched to a nice wired keyboard and a wireless mouse with a charging dock. (And really now, how often do you have to move your keyboard 3 feet away?)

Go to a retail store and type on the displayed models. Pick one that feels good to you.

·
Premium Member
1,409 Posts
I love my Razer Tarantula and my Razor Copperhead.. About 100 -150 for the set

·
Wut Wut In Da Butt
36,307 Posts
I just got my wife a new laptop too, and I've been looking at wireless mice. I'm torn between RF Wireless or Bluetooth(BT) :happysad: What's the difference between RF and Fast RF? :confused: I'm thinking about BT so I don't have to worry about the USB dongle. If I do go RF, I might go for the Logitech VX Nano because it has the smallest dongle.

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
I just got my wife a new laptop too, and I've been looking at wireless mice. I'm torn between RF Wireless or Bluetooth(BT) :happysad: What's the difference between RF and Fast RF? :confused: I'm thinking about BT so I don't have to worry about the USB dongle. If I do go RF, I might go for the Logitech VX Nano because it has the smallest dongle.
Oooohh.. I like the receiver. With the USB inlets on the side of my laptop, I'm constantly hitting the current receiver I have (about 2" in size).

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts
Oooohh.. I like the receiver.
:agreed: Its about time they used some common sense and sized that thing down.

As far as mice go... for gaming or any other type of precision mousing I suggest and only use "Razer" brand mice. The copperhead was probably my best gaming investment ever. :yesway: A bit pricey but I've yet to find a better/faster/more accurate mouse.

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
:agreed: Its about time they used some common sense and sized that thing down.

As far as mice go... for gaming or any other type of precision mousing I suggest and only use "Razer" brand mice. The copperhead was probably my best gaming investment ever. :yesway: A bit pricey but I've yet to find a better/faster/more accurate mouse.
I'm not a gamer, I do more design - so pen/tablet is my way to go. As far as mice accuracy is concerned, I'm not to worried about it since I'm probably not as accurate as I should be with a mouse to begin with. :lol:

CTRL Z is my friend. :)

·
Europe sucks!
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oooh...nice! :)

I'm not a big gamer...just a quick mouse mover :D

Oh, and I don't like ergonomic keyboards :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts