Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Peruvian Kid
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys its been a while since i post up in here but i been trying to find sometime between college, sport and work. But anyways i been trying to find a good tuner shop to help me with the building of my car. So i found two shops: Ground Zero Motorsports (located in tualatin) and Horsepower freaks (located in portland). This is the two shops that i found in oregon. If you guys know of a better one for my 2003 mitsubishi eclipse gs or if you had experience with this shops. Any recommendations will be helpfull. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
neither of those shops have much if any 3g experience. hell, not any around here do. a few others that I found to do pretty good work are : RevvMotorsports, in Janzen beach. English Racing, in Camas, WA.

I would avoid groundzero, theres been some reports of cars they work on being stolen shortly after the owner picks it up + they are pretty expensive, Horsepower freaks too

·
CURRENTLY AFK
334 Posts
You problably mean TorqueFreaks not Horsepower freaks. TF does service, while HPF does part sales. TF is actually no longer in business. They did work on a few built 3Gs but that doesn't help you now.

As for Ground Zero... are you talking about the one on Sacramento St off 82nd or the one in Tigard? The one in Portland is now called VIP Performance. They are not very familair with the 3G. I would NOT recommend them.

What exactly do you plan on doing to the car?

·
Registered
86 Posts
you got zoom motor sports down here. pretty good if you know what you want and can fork up the money.

exp. 2 guys i know one has a pos honda. had em do a motorswap and they did a second rate job. this kid went in asking for discounts, save money here ext.

second guy has a mazdaspeed protege. went in. said i want this turbo timer this turbo, tuned for this. how much. paid for it and its prolly some of the best work ive seen.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts