Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know this question is kind of dumb but has anyone painted their interior dash pieces black? how do u think it would look? im thinking about it because my interior is fading due to the sun in florida...but i would like to maintain the OEM look....what u guys think? ive tried with many products such as mothers back-to-black and all seemed to just solve the problem temporarily...few days after and i get the discolored look again

·
Registered
267 Posts
actually i have tan interior and i painted alll of the plastic panels black along with my pillars, door handles and switches to get a more 2-tome look and i couldnt be happier...you just have to take your time doing it thats all

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
Do you want to completely refinish the pieces to have a superb look or just simply "re-dye" the pieces to OEM spec?

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
i just want to simply "re-dye" the pieces
If you want everything dyed back to an OEM black, thats something I can do for you. It's not a sanding/clearcoat or standard paint practice, but does require a significant amount of surface prep before dying.

The dye won't rub off or anything, it's a permanent restoration process.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to discuss pricing. The most expensive part will be shipping the stuff to me and shipping back. The labor itself in dying items won't be all that bad.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts