Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 245 Posts

·
How-Man
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is my member's ride thread/Turbo build

Recent pictures of the car..

****Newer pictures throughout the thread.

Been on the Forums for a while now just thought I'd post up some shots of my car. Bought the car in high school after my cavalier was on its last leg. It started out with 87,000 miles and now has 105,000 miles. She has treated me right so far and I haven't had any serious problems (knock on wood). By the way, I cannot take pictures well at all.

Mod List:

Performance:
megan short throw shifter
ES shifter bushings
Prothane motor mounts
Ingalls Torque Damper
Competition Stage 2 Clutch
3'' Stainless steel exhaust
T4 Turbonetics turbo
Godspeed turbo blanket
Turbonetics wastegate (3 psi spring)
Tearstone coldside/hotside piping
Ebay Catch can
Purple Anodized Vacuum Manifold
NGK plugs/wires
Boomba check valve
Evo 9 map sensor
Turbonetics Raptor bov
Greddy Turbo Timer
Cryo2 Intercooler Sprayer
Mishimoto radiator hoses
TurboXS MBC

Suspension, etc:
Eibach Pro-Kit
KYB AGX adjustable struts/shocks
MOOG front and rear end links
SPC rear camber kit
RRE rear strut bar
Evo 8 Enkei's
Evo 8 Brembo brakes

Exterior:
WW Front lip
Retrofitted Headlights
Skyline modded taillights
Smoked turn signals
Depo reverse lights
Depo third brake light
Vis Evo carbon fiber hood
Sparco hood pins
Redline Tuning Quicklifts

Interior, etc.:
Axxera XD130 HU
Sparco Chrono Seats
Weapon R seat brackets
Redline Goods (black carbon fiber):
Arm rest cover
Ebrake cover
Shift boot
Angel Gauges
Superbrightleds.com Led's for miscellaneous (clock pod, cubby hole)
Glowshift gauge pod (Boost, oil pressure)
AEM UEGO wideband

My plans:
Suspension overhaul (coilovers, every bushing, sway bar, etc)
Quaife LSD
Paint job
Carbon Fiber Hatch

·
R.I.P. silverside
10,932 Posts
I could appreciate the Redline Goods stuff.

·
How-Man
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! yeah, I found out about them searching through threads and decided to try them out. Definitely a good pick up because of their great quality.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
The car looks good so far, but take better pictures and post them up on here so I can actually see what your ride looks like with all those mods. One thing I do have to say is I don't really like your HVAC gauge cover thing, it doesn't fit well with the interior and doesn't match anything from the interior from what I can tell. Other than that, your mods seem pretty good man. :yesway:

·
How-Man
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys for the input! I re-uploaded the pictures with image shack so they should be bigger now (hopefully not too big). If I get a chance I'll get a few pictures down on the river this weekend and get them on here. Corey16, I get what your saying with my HVAC lights. I originally just bought the knob covers but they sent me all of it so i didn't want to see it go to waste. I may take it off later on down the road.

·
How-Man
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I believe Akita Racing? I'm guessing they are cheap. I got a good price with them and tires, $800 bucks at discount tire. I needed new wheels anyway because my stockers were bent and cracked so bad they weren't holding air anymore.

·
0 Posts
Looks good. I like it for the most part...(never liked those gauge overlays and reverse glow hvac covers and never will)

Keep it clean :yesway:

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Are you currently working on any mods right now? The car is clean, and I like seeing new members who actually have good taste in modding out their ride. Also I like seeing how you have a theme going on with the color of your car. I personally don't mind your speedometer gauge overlay, it actually looks pretty decent. It kind of reminds me of those Angel gauges. I personally have a indiglo speedometer gauge overlay and love it.

·
Manual Swapped!!
5,977 Posts
The gauges aren't bad if you like them. I just think you need to do the rest of the led's in blue. I like the wheels, they look good, I'm just not a fan of black on black. Keep it clean man, good job.

·
Registered
666 Posts
looks good man the only thing that sticks out to me is the driver side wheel well liner missing and the hvac but def like the redline products:yesway:

·
How-Man
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks all for the kind words! When I got on this site I researched a lot and realized keeping it clean is the best look.

Glad to see some people are old school and still rock CD's like myself. :yesway:. I never got into MP3 players.
Cd's ftw!! I still burn cd's to this day. I'm not a big fan of MP3 players either. And Corey16, I am not completing any mods at the moment. I am currently in college and it is temporarily my "down time." Starting up around christmas I will most likely have my brake setup done. Then from there maintenance; after its all about buying the parts for my custom supercharger build.

·
How-Man
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Good point. Get those splash guards installed. Asap.
Wow! thanks a lot for reminding me of that. The bad thing is, they have been off for a while now. The previous owner had wrecked it and it is actually tore completely off so I'll need a replacement. That'll be next on my list.

1 - 20 of 245 Posts