Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

41 - 60 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Is it called vader or INVADER V.6 ?

I remember because I still have it written it down because I wanted to buy it.

But now I can't seem to find it anywhere anymore.

Does anyone know where to find it?

thanks
Dave

i know of an invader2 kit its a 10 pc widebody you can buy it at
visionautodynamics.com

they are the creaters of VFiber [=

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
my friend found this body kit its not to bad i like the rear bumper more then the front tho its call the sport kit

I like the rear lip, it would look best molded onto the bumper though. Although, I would MUCH rather see an actual photo than a drawing.

·
Registered
57 Posts
well he wants to order it but i told him idk if its even a real kit but well see when he gets it and ill post some pics if he gets the kit.

·
Registered
594 Posts
see i can't decide on which one to get i want a aggressive body kit and i know im going to get some comments on what im about to say but i want that aggressive look so i can add fender flares to set it off. i found some like maybe the blitz, or the torque but i don't want to loss my fog lights. any suggestions?

·
Administrator
16,324 Posts
see i can't decide on which one to get i want a aggressive body kit and i know im going to get some comments on what im about to say but i want that aggressive look so i can add fender flares to set it off. i found some like maybe the blitz, or the torque but i don't want to loss my fog lights. any suggestions?
If you get that blitz kit, just go join the .org with al the other ricers out there.

·
Registered
594 Posts
lol i knew that i would get burned by somebody. well i really thought about getting the torque body kit but again i would loss my fog lights. but i seen the bomex body kit but i don't like the back end.

·
Titanium Spork
9,045 Posts
the fogs are not a big issue. there is a nice big hole in the front of EVERY kit out there. all you need is a little thought and you can make some brackets for some aftermarket fogs to fit in the grill hole, and you are good to go. get a nice clean kit (i.e. not the blitz) or even go with the mainstays of style: shine street, and wings west. those 2 allow for all normal foglights, and looks good.

·
e-thug hating.
1,070 Posts
well he wants to order it but i told him idk if its even a real kit but well see when he gets it and ill post some pics if he gets the kit.
any update? did he ordered it? i went to the website and tried to order, pretty decent price for a front bumper and rear lip at ~$500 shipped.

·
FeelsGoodToBeGangsta
1,617 Posts
The only kit that should be sold for this car is the Razzi kit. :agreed:

I would keep those awesome looking stock bumpers and add an SS or WW lip kit to set it off

·
Titanium Spork
9,045 Posts
The only kit that should be sold for this car is the Razzi kit.
:agreed: the razzi is actually a nice kit... but only looks right with aggressive wheels, a drop, and dual exhaust.

·
Registered
594 Posts
yea im also interested in the vfiber body kits but i don't know how good they are and how much modding you have to do to them to make them fit.

·
Registered
364 Posts
HELP. i need to find 2003 shine-street lip kit asap!! I visited their site and apparently they are not around anymore (site still up) number disconected, wrote them an email but im still waiting for reply. i had to call andy's to see if they have it or some sort of copy. the rep said street-shine is no longer available (not even their crappy copies) bullshit... who knows:scratch:

i just need to find that lip kit asap. anyone know where to find it? ( a good store)

41 - 60 of 91 Posts