Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. Hope I am in the right forum. I have been looking all over for this manual. I purchased the 04 Spyder at night in a low light garage mainly due to the fact that the wife did not want to wait for the next day. At the time, they are scarce in these neck of the woods and we had already lost a few by the time we left to see them. Anyway, looking at the car in the driveway, the front bumper cover looked bad and the plastic grill was shot. So I decided to repair and repaint. This was last summer. When I dismantled it, I saw that it had been in an accident and probably repaired by the PO. The bumper reinforcement had a V in it and the lower left radiator support was stretched but still had small kinks in it.I replaced the reinforcement. Now that I have time, I want to dismantle and measure everything to make sure all is right because the bumper cover has a 1 inch gap to the hood and it does not look right hence, the search for a manual in pdf or dvd downloadable media. Thank's
Don

·
880 Posts
The factory service manual is stickied to the top of the general 3g forums on here. I've never had to measure the body so I don't know where the measurements are, if they are even in there, but it's worth a look.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The factory service manual is stickied to the top of the general 3g forums on here. I've never had to measure the body so I don't know where the measurements are, if they are even in there, but it's worth a look.
Thanks' but I do have the service manual. The body manual shows how the sub frame and panels are assembled together with all the measurement points on the frames like the radiator support etc.
BTW, I know some are on ebay and would buy them if I could download them but they are paperback. Last time I ordered a book from the states, I paid $12 and it ended costing me $75 with UPS shipping and customs clearance and it was not in a confinement period like we are now living in.
Don

1 - 3 of 3 Posts