Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Design Engineer
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy...newbie here, just joined. Thought I'd share a pic or two of an eclipse gt that I recently purchased.
My intention was to buy the car and sell the body kit that was installed on it and then buy the stock bumpers/skirts at a junkyard. Problem is I cant find bumpers anywhere, all eclipses at junkyards have been in a crash. So I'm just thinking about keeping it on.
Though I still think the body kit is too much, especially when there are no mods under the hood, what do you guys think??

By the way, the black spoiler you see here has been taken off and is for sale.

·
Diamonds are Forever
1,089 Posts
you can prolly get away with the rear bumper, side skirts maybeee for a little bit, butt a new front is a must!!

good job on returning to stock spoiler. lol.

·
Titanium Spork
9,045 Posts
Take the kit off, then toss it into the nearest bonfire you see :agreed: Good job returning the shopping cart spoiler back to OEM.
no, no, no..

take the kit off, sell it to a .org member, and then use the money to get a stock bumpers, and perhaps even a WW lipkit.
you can get stock bumpers on ebay, and neweggmall. good price, and many people have been happy.

·
Ice Ice Baby
507 Posts
you can prolly get away with the rear bumper, side skirts maybeee for a little bit, butt a new front is a must!!

good job on returning to stock spoiler. lol.
He may be able to get away with that bumper if he fit it correctly, major gappage

·
Premium Member
16,710 Posts
Body kit is a little excessive IMO.

·
Diamonds are Forever
1,089 Posts
well heres some positive feedback. i like your tail lights:yesway:

·
Registered
94 Posts
From time to time there's front and rear bumpers on ebay, but you have to get them painted to match, that kit doesn't even look like it was meant for an eclipse really..

And bigger rims would look good too.

·
ya.
223 Posts
wow, definitely get rid the body kit.. looks like someone really half assed it, or like someone else said, not even supposed to be on an eclipse.

like the tails though!

·
Shut up.
3,700 Posts
I think what makes the kit even worse is the black paint. Have no idea what the owner/body shop was thinking.

A little time, work and money and you can have it looking better.

·
31,369 Posts
Yea... just tooooo much.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts