Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is that box by the mirror in the eclipse GTS 2003??? is it really needed for anything? and is it removable?

·
Lenny
657 Posts
If you are talking about the one by the rear view mirror then it is for the compass. SEARCH next time this has been talked about before.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
anyways i used a diff browser (firefox instead of opera).. search worked.. i looked around but couldnt find a way to acctually remove the compass.. is it removable to the point of just having a flat black peice of windsheild left?

·
5-Spd's FTW
1,595 Posts
anyways i used a diff browser (firefox instead of opera).. search worked.. i looked around but couldnt find a way to acctually remove the compass.. is it removable to the point of just having a flat black peice of windsheild left?
um...why would you want to remove it? its not like its in the way or anything that would warrant it being taken off.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i got the box off.. all thats left is a metal bracket.. it appears to be glued on w/ some black compound.. anyone know what would remove it?

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
i got the box off.. all thats left is a metal bracket.. it appears to be glued on w/ some black compound.. anyone know what would remove it?
A picture speaks a thousand words...

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
problem is... the windsheild has that black thing around the mirror mount+directional sensor... a razor blade would mess it up

1 - 16 of 16 Posts