Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
heres a working site Google Image Result for http://www.1010tires.com/images/wheels/enkei_rsv_anthr.jpg

these are the rims i have, they are enkei rsv's 18inches i can get a pic of mine later, they arent in the greatest conditon but they are ok.

as of right now im interest in your rims but also unsure how theyll look on my car...
well im also taking trades i need
Short Ram / Cold Air Intake
Headers
Muffler
Exhaust
Coil Overs
XBOX 360 Complete
Sidekick 3 Or LX

i also have these coming on weds if u want these instead They Are 18's And U Would Be Able 2 Use Ur Tires So Let Me Kno If U Want These Or The RPM 2's Or If U Have Any Of The Stuff For Trade

·
Registered
915 Posts
lol ...thanks but im afraid i have nothing else really for trade besides my current rims i just wanted to see if you were interested....
and i like those rpm2 rims as opposed to the ones you just posted.....although to bad the enkeis arent 18's

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
dont be posting dumb things like that...just cuzz u took dumb long to try 2 pick up the car doesnt mean im a bad seller i gave u 2 weeks more than wat u asked for and u still didnt pick it up and ur always away when ur on aim and u dont kno how to answer ur phone or make a simple phone call u had both of my numbers it couldnt have been that hard to reach me u didnt try so dont even hand me that bullshit!

·
Hello :)
4,866 Posts
stop talking bullshit and better tell the truth I called few times IM you all the time and nothing then 5 days before pick up you tell me that the car is still there and ready to go but after 3 days you sell it and I was left out In NY with a empty trailer and no load to p back to Ohio which equalls to -500 bucks

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
like i said i didnt take any money from u and thats that somebody came and bought it point blank ...look how much time i gave u and u took longer than expected i cant be held accountable for not wanting to make money so stop bein a bitch!!...did u give me any money...NOOO so any money u spent wasnt to me so im not a bad seller im just a person who wants to make money like everybody else who works and i already turned down ppl the 1st time u said u was coming and then u postphoned the date and that made me 2nd think wether or not u was really gonna come so i followed my gut insticnt and sold it and got my money b4 i was stuck with it!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Damn it when i don't have 1k! I actually really like the rims, especially if they have almost all the tread still on the tieres. I might PM you down the road when I get money if you still have these up.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Damn it when i don't have 1k! I actually really like the rims, especially if they have almost all the tread still on the tieres. I might PM you down the road when I get money if you still have these up.
yea they pretty much do have all the tread left on em only driven em for 18 miles...aight well hopefully when u got the bread i still have em......Lets Get These Rims Sold Or Traded PPL!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts