Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

Brand new shift knob.(Not Crappy Universal) Screws right on

625 Views 29 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  02silverGT
F/S:Brand new shift knob.(Not Crappy Universal) Screws right on

I have this brand new shift knob for sale. My buddy bought for his 3g b4 he totaled it. Its new in box never used. Im looking for $15 plus shipping. fits all 3g eclipses and evos

See less See more
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
I have this brand new shift knob for sale. My buddy bought for his 3g b4 he totaled it. Its new in box never used. Im looking for $20 plus shipping. fits all 3g eclipses and evos

Pics are not working for me but im interested.
ight maybe its just that other kids comp. thanks
Hey guys it came to my attention that a good chunk of people cant see pics from photobucket anymore. theres something wrong with the dns and its redirecting a ton of people to other sites. In result broke pic links. I cant even get to the photobucket page anymore which sucks. It redirects you to ATSPACE.com

No I do not have spyware/adware/virus of any sort.
well i can see them and so can some other people. if anyone would like me to email them pics its no problem:yesway:
Im just getting that thought out there for people to know theres something wrong and a good handful cant see anything from photobucket anymore. They trying to fix it.

Although Im curious what it looks like
[email protected]

Thanks
wow he said this isnt a universal it screws right on so i thought great then I saw ITS A FACTORY SHIFT KNOB of course it screws right on genius !!!!
wow he said this isnt a universal it screws right on so i thought great then I saw ITS A FACTORY SHIFT KNOB of course it screws right on genius !!!!
...and this comment was necessary for... what reason?
I wrote that so dumb fucks like u dont ask me if it screws on. any other questions
there is already pics up. if you cant see them i will email u them. pm me ur email
Oh sorry i guess i really wasn't that specific with my question, what i meant was if you can take a pic of the shift knob placed or screwed on your shifter to see what it would look like? . . .:drunk:
...and this comment was necessary for... what reason?
to make a point of saying next time just say stock or oem shift knob for sale dont make it sound after market
I wrote that so dumb fucks like u dont ask me if it screws on. any other questions
yea if i was to dumb not to know that an oem knob screws on i wouldnt have been able to figure out how to login. Oh by the way thanks for using the word fuck it got your point across so much better. Your incompetent once you look that up in the dictionary you ca come back and curse at me some more
Like why would u even continue to post. You feel better about yourself when you just go into random for sale posts and contribute your dumb opinion. Like the fact that youve wasted your time to post 3 responses is dumb in itself:squintfawk:
yea if i was to dumb not to know that an oem knob screws on i wouldnt have been able to figure out how to login. Oh by the way thanks for using the word fuck it got your point across so much better. Your incompetent once you look that up in the dictionary you ca come back and curse at me some more
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.