Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

Broken Angel Eyes

3K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  Drewski0523 
#1 ·
#3 ·
not the worst (anzos are worse than dual halos) but the second worst.

i had them (well still do, but they are in the basement). when i upgraded to depos (that i then modified to HAVE dual CCFL halos) i found out what i was missing. the depos have a night and day better light output than the dual halos.

take this as a sign to go buy some depos, and give up on dual halos.

the amount of work to fix your headlight is not worth it. you will have to bake them open, HOPE the adjusters aren't broken (10 bucks says they are) put all the parts back where they go, and epoxy them back in, reseal (with new silicone) the headlight closed.... and still be stuck with the SECOND worst headlight available.

#7 ·
Get the depos. I just got a set and the fitment is perfect, paired with a set of 5000k H7 HIDs the output and cutoff flicker is superb. The two pairs of sonars I previously had, the rubber sealer around the headlight was sticking out in places like they didnt fit properly, But not with the depos. Also the depos required no modification whatsoever for the HIDs, unlike sonar. Bought them from Depo on amazon for 200, not some ebay knockoff :yesway:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.