Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone running without their bumper support? I don't plan on doing this, though I figured if I don't figure out a good way to mount the FMIC + route the piping I might take out the bumper support temporarily (till after MOD '06).

Also fabricating the FMIC piping is turning out to be a real pita when using 2.5" piping. It still blows my mind that Tear figured out a way to route it w/out modifying the support. :bowdown:

·
Zed oh six
6,234 Posts
Jetblackness said:
Is anyone running without their bumper support? I don't plan on doing this, though I figured if I don't figure out a good way to mount the FMIC + route the piping I might take out the bumper support temporarily (till after MOD '06).

Also fabricating the FMIC piping is turning out to be a real pita when using 2.5" piping. It still blows my mind that Tear figured out a way to route it w/out modifying the support. :bowdown:
I just had to trim the top of mine. None of the integrity was sacrificed I'm sure.

·
Turbo Buick > you
1,336 Posts
The bumper support really doesnt do shit anyway :crap:

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Well that makes me feel better. And for that matter it also makes me a LOT less worried. FMIC piping won't/shouldn't take too long.

Progress:

I might not even have to loose off the fogs.

·
wishful thinking
544 Posts
Progress:

omg that looks awesome you are going to have a awesome car when its finished!! :bowdown: make sure to post pics when its all done.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Thanks a lot guys. I'll be sure to post up the finished pics. In so far, I still have to finish the downpipe (connect it to the rest of the exhaust), and finish the FMIC pipes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts