Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey so in need some help! i just bought kyb struts. mainly because my bushings are shot and i figured why not replace the whole problem as well as get new struts out of the deal. problem is kyb didn't send me bushings. do i have to go to mitsubishi to get my bushings or are there other places i can get them cheaper??

capell
3rd gen eclipse

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts
Which bushings? If you are referring to the harware that goes on top of the struts then just know that all of that stuff is not included (not meant to be) with the AGX package. I ordered completely new hardware (dust covers, bushings, spring pads, etc) from my local dealer. All those parts are extremely cheap and the bushing were only like $2-3 each. I went through the dealer because I did not want to wait for shipping. My Mitsu gets those parts within 2 days of ordering them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice. ya i just need the little what...inch thick bushing that sits on top of the strut to keep me from rubbing metal on metal. o'reilley wanted to charge me 36 per strut for some whole kit. ya right. thanks though. i guess i'll talk to mitsubishi.

·
Xenon Powered
1,049 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts